Ollie Talks Airsoft

Sad sad news from Ollie Talks Airsoft

A big contributor to the GBBR scene, especially MWS owners

My heart goes out to him and his family , I’ve enjoyed his videos, and I hope he finds the strength to get a few more up on his channel 😢

https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/53HXbpPF

Shit news, and having seen what it can do to family members up close i hope he and his family embrace what time he has to the fullest. 

Ahh that is terrible news indeed. As someone who doesn't use GBBR's, I wasn't interested in everything he did but still appreciated that unlike most airsoft Youtubers, he offered detailed analysis and didn't shill for free stuff.

I haven't watched the video (I can't atm) but if it is terminal, I wish him as pain-free a journey as possible.

• Supporters

Gutted for the guy & his family, as someone that's on their own cancer journey, his age feels like the biggest kick in the nuts, he should have at least another 40 years in him, life is so unfair. 

As has been said, I wish him a pain free journey & pray that he gets as much quality time with his family as possible. 😢

I really hope that he gets help and support from his family, friends and our community.

Getting that news must have been awful; I can only wish him well and hope that what is coming is as painless and dignified as possible.

Obviously it's way too young for someone to go, but does anyone know how old he is?

3 months. Jeez, that's just brutal. Poor fellow barely has time to plan for what looks like the inevitable, never mind try to live his life to the fullest with his friends and family. Life is too cruel sometimes.

I'd been looking at GBBR so his videos were enormously helpful, especially with his cheery demeanour and his willingness to impart so much knowledge. He certainly influenced some of my gas pistol purchasing decisions.

I wish the best for Ollie, his friends and family and hope they can make the most out of such an awful situation.

Don't know channel, but my sympathies.   If he's been given three months, that could still mean anything.  My friend recently lost her mum to a particularly nasty form of cancer, nearly 12 months after her original prognosis.

Just watched this and shed a tear. Bloody heart breaking.

Hi guys,

As many of you will be aware a long time friend of Pewhub and member of our events team Oliver White from Ollie Talks Airsoft has been diagnosed with stage 4 Bowel cancer. Ollie does not have long left. Our hearts are breaking, Ollie has been a friend to us all and is a much loved member of the team assisting with gas sales and information at events such as the Midlands Airsoft Fair. 

As well as being a part of the Pewhub Team, Ollie has been a incredible influence on the Airsoft/GBB community with his YouTube Channel Ollie Talks Airsoft. Where his never ending knowledge & overwhelming positivity of all things MWS & GBB have reached all corners of the globe. 

We are working with others to try and raise some money for Ollies family.
You can donate either through the video in this link;

Which will direct you to his YouTube channel or by buying a ticket for the raffle we are holding on the 3rd February.
Prizes are still being collected from generous retailers & sites across the UK and we will update the section of our website to show what will be available as prizes. Like below will take you to our webpage for raffle tickets. As this Discord reaches such a big audience we would appreciate that any raffle tickets purchased outside of the UK would be able to arrange their own shipping if they happen to win a prize.

https://www.pewhub.co.uk/product/raffle-for-ollie/836...

We have had the pleasure of knowing Ollie and spending time with him and are deeply touched by the messages from across the world from you guys giving Ollie all the support. 
The Pewhub Team. (edited)

10 minutes ago, Taynesworld said:

Hi guys,

As many of you will be aware a long time friend of Pewhub and member of our events team Oliver White from Ollie Talks Airsoft has been diagnosed with stage 4 Bowel cancer. Ollie does not have long left. Our hearts are breaking, Ollie has been a friend to us all and is a much loved member of the team assisting with gas sales and information at events such as the Midlands Airsoft Fair. 

As well as being a part of the Pewhub Team, Ollie has been a incredible influence on the Airsoft/GBB community with his YouTube Channel Ollie Talks Airsoft. Where his never ending knowledge & overwhelming positivity of all things MWS & GBB have reached all corners of the globe. 

We are working with others to try and raise some money for Ollies family.
You can donate either through the video in this link;

Which will direct you to his YouTube channel or by buying a ticket for the raffle we are holding on the 3rd February.
Prizes are still being collected from generous retailers & sites across the UK and we will update the section of our website to show what will be available as prizes. Like below will take you to our webpage for raffle tickets. As this Discord reaches such a big audience we would appreciate that any raffle tickets purchased outside of the UK would be able to arrange their own shipping if they happen to win a prize.

https://www.pewhub.co.uk/product/raffle-for-ollie/836...

We have had the pleasure of knowing Ollie and spending time with him and are deeply touched by the messages from across the world from you guys giving Ollie all the support. 
The Pewhub Team. (edited)

The link is broken.

Edit: heres the proper link  https://www.pewhub.co.uk/product/raffle-for-ollie/836?cs=true&cst=custom

Edited by DanBow
added link

1 minute ago, DanBow said:

The link is broken.

If you click on the "Go Home" that comes up, it works.

3 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

If you click on the "Go Home" that comes up, it works.

or just click the link I added.

Edited by DanBow
added words that my stupid fat fingers missed!

20 hours ago, heroshark said:

Heads up there is a scammer trying to benefit from this.

FB_IMG_1706562564038.jpg

This is disgusting if it’s true 🤬

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

24 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Heads up there is a scammer trying to benefit from this.

That is some truly bastardly, scummy behaviour. Ollie comes across as the nicest and most down to earth airsofter and was willing to put himself out there in an incredibly vulnerable position yet some scrote is willing to exploit his illness. I need to get off the internet today.

How do you know its a scammer? If it is then he needs the shit kicking out of him but if its genuine, and we tar and feather it, we could be doing him out of some much needed funds.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ollie-with-stage-4-cancer

This is the actual Go Fund Me page.

To me the silly low target amount and the blurb being written in the third person, despite the Fundraiser supposedly being Ollie himself raises many suspicions.

Am I happy to report it to the website?   I don't know the poor guy well enough to say this is someone else.

I'm on the Airsoft trade board, was posted there. Pretty sure the poster would have made sure before putting the notice out.