Monolith Loadout

Guest Marauder211

Guest Marauder211

This thread will follow a journey of me slowly building my Monolith loadout from the Stalker series using various airsoft gear, also this is an area for tips and tricks, or maybe your own Stalker styled loadouts.

Please enjoy.

Guest Marauder211
9 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

so a viper chest rig, an m14, and a snow camo pattern inappropriate in all but the most Scottish of winters?

Basically lol. I found most of the stuff, including the assault vest and chest rig. Even found some urban BDU that would look decent.

9 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

so a viper chest rig, an m14, and a snow camo pattern inappropriate in all but the most Scottish of winters?

And the rifle doesn't matter since the Monolith uses all the weapons in the game series from your basic AK to rare weapons like the F2000 and gauss rifles.

Guest Marauder211
5 hours ago, The_Roach said:

The camo looks a bit like the Finnish winter camo, which is increasingly available.

Problem is, the camo used in game is not a real one, it's based off a Russian urban camo, closest I found was a US style Urban BDU pattern, which a fair few modders implemented as well as other cosplayers. Although I appreciate you bringing the Norwegian camo to my attention as I firg9t about the norther European side of things

Guest Marauder211
9 hours ago, Alimcd said:

God help whoever sells it to you

image.png.5b675f49d909cbb543fbf296a71827dc.png

Lol, I only buy from the cleanest places

Guest Marauder211

First bits of my loadout ordered, practical? Maybe not, but I want it to look close. And by the way, I mean this thread to be a way on how I am building my look, and it is intended to help others if they're a fan of Stalker.

Screenshot_20240105_223656_Gmail.jpg

Guest Marauder211

As it arrives I will provide links to all the things I buy, that way if you like the look you guys can buy it too if you're interested. 

This is the chest rig I bought:

https://www.military1st.co.uk/13530001-mil-tec-chest-rig-olive.html?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkKqsBhC3ARIsAEEjuJjz90Sm9GXOr1WvnJo3uIVB0X6QPABFZfO9dksiSEgip-Z_rr5gDCcaAhrbEALw_wcB

And here is the MOLLE assault vest:

https://www.military1st.co.uk/04613b-mfh-vest-molle-light-olive.html

Hook and loop tape for the jacket (it has no velcro):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Strong-Fastener-Assembly-Junction-Applications/dp/B0C1XH3C2N/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?crid=381LGZN9R0J15&keywords=hook+and+loop+tape+olive+green&qid=1704836939&sprefix=hook+and+loop+tape+olive+green%2Caps%2C74&sr=8-8

Tactical Balaclava:

https://www.uktactical.com/product/511-balaclava-black-19182

Gloves:

https://www.uktactical.com/product/warrior-omega-hard-knuckle-glove-olive-12996

The Urban BDU trousers:

https://www.military1st.co.uk/11810022-mil-tec-bdu-ranger-combat-trousers-urban.html?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkKqsBhC3ARIsAEEjuJjI5jNdWORhfGbap8h1Z0IDeFKMCjNzMNBSP-RzX3pjTupGQl_AzNUaAkiDEALw_wcB

The patches:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1395046167/stalker-patch-old-monolith-stalker?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_uk_en_gb_-accessories&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQiAtOmsBhCnARIsAGPa5yaWQmtuUodOu6I5kMrEDivYmbA5MHFDrXqDIWNb9d8LbcxZWtl_l_UaAsWAEALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_11073922980_109610251118_462914649514_aud-2079782229334%3Apla-294930372950_m__1395046167engb_102858184&utm_custom2=11073922980&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtOmsBhCnARIsAGPa5yaWQmtuUodOu6I5kMrEDivYmbA5MHFDrXqDIWNb9d8LbcxZWtl_l_UaAsWAEALw_wcB&variation0=3160177128

I have a tactical ski mask and some hook and loop tape on the way for when I buy the jacket and patches.

And this stuff fits really well, and it feels durable for the respective prices I paid for them. All in all, things are coming together nicely.

20240107_174145.jpg

Edited by Marauder211
Ongoing edit, links will be added as I buy the parts for this loadout

• Supporters

It's a real shame you can't get the old Mordor Tac Sunrise suit any more. They were great.

Guest Marauder211
5 hours ago, Lozart said:

It's a real shame you can't get the old Mordor Tac Sunrise suit any more. They were great.

Damn, that IS a shame! I'd love to get something like that, I remember it used to be available back in 2019 but very limited. I don't know why, but I always found myself drawn to the Monolith in the Stalker games lol.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Marauder211 said:

Damn, that IS a shame! I'd love to get something like that, I remember it used to be available back in 2019 but very limited

Pretty sure it has something to do with the whole "made in Russia" thing...

Guest Marauder211
11 hours ago, Lozart said:

Pretty sure it has something to do with the whole "made in Russia" thing...

Yeah, I noticed all the stuff I wanted from Grey Shop and Military.ru (I think it's called) was gone almost as soon as the Ukraine war started, I wanted to originally do a Metro 2033 build as that is my favourite game series of all time.

Aaaaand as soon as I start getting my rig together for this loadout I find a vest that looks much closer to the vest on the Monolith suit! 😠

Screenshot_20240110_222845_eBay.jpg

Guest Marauder211

Just got the trousers in, they are a little long in the legs but luckily there is a drawstring on the leg cuffs which means that while baggy they won't be going over my ankles. They're comfortable too. Only think I don't like is the button up part in place of a zip

20240111_151749.jpg

• Supporters
On 31/12/2023 at 11:17, The_Roach said:

The camo looks a bit like the Finnish winter camo, which is increasingly available.

Looks more like the Russian arctic stuff to me

image.jpeg.1fbc6f555a2ce78426310f5d6f7ac63f.jpeg

The urban camo stuff that OP has is near enough, maybe a bit too much grey but we're not looking for an exact match!

Guest Marauder211
48 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Looks more like the Russian arctic stuff to me

image.jpeg.1fbc6f555a2ce78426310f5d6f7ac63f.jpeg

The urban camo stuff that OP has is near enough, maybe a bit too much grey but we're not looking for an exact match!

Shit, I wish I found that before, that would look perfect!

Guest Marauder211

And I need to say this too, if anyone on here has a monolith loadout or anything stalker related (the games, not court orders lol), feel free to post here, I'd love to see everyone's interpretations of different factions!

Edited by Marauder211
Just for the uninitiated XD

1 hour ago, Marauder211 said:

And I need to say this too, if anyone on here has a monolith loadout or anything stalker related, feel free to post here, I'd love to see everyone's interpretations of different factions!

I have a court order which is 'stalker' related, not sure if it's transferable tho.

Guest Marauder211
10 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

I have a court order which is 'stalker' related, not sure if it's transferable tho.

I mean... if you want, not sure if there are any legal ramifications but go ahead, good sir! XD

Guest Marauder211
16 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

A1C1C1D0-9081-45EC-AB4A-AA9C1FF94338.jpeg.fbc2aaa29b15981583048af2c50ebbf3.jpeg

I feel like I know that show, but I don't know where from

Guest Marauder211
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

The Rock (1996) 😁👍

Oh shit! I haven't seen that movie in forever! "Thish ish the oldesht part of Alcatrazh."

Word of warning for the Tactical World Store link: they're a Chinese shop, I didn't know this until I checked the tracking info, they have a shit ton of begative 1 star reviews on Trustpilot (https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/tacticalworldstore.com) so I'd advise looking on other places like Military 1st, but if anyone else has any good surplus stores in the UK they know of please post them here, I'd love to check them out, maybe even find something other stores don't have.

I'll remove the TWS link and replace it with something better if I find one

Edited by Marauder211

• Supporters
3 hours ago, EDcase said:

The Rock (1996) 😁👍

Best line in a film EVER, Ed Harris tells Sean Connery something like "People will say I'm a hero & a patriot", to which Connery replies "they might do, but personally I think your a fucking idiot"

Brit humour in a hollywood film🤣