Any Black Friday deals worth bothering with?

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had a few emails from BBGuns, Defcon, Socom Tactical etc about Black Friday.
So far I've not seen anything that's tickled my fancy (or my credit card) but 'never say never (again)' - I could do with a batch of Bio BBs (0.28/0.32 and some sniper ammo), and I'm always interested in bargains of a pew-pew variety.  And a chest rig... quite fancy a cheap one (Viper VX being most likely)

Anyone spotted anything useful or interesting?

If there's a good deal it sort of becomes news 😉

I could've put it in general discussion I guess, mods feel free to move it 

Edit: Defcon have some decent reductions on TM gats... so if you're after an MWS or an NGRS it's worth a look...?

https://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/clearance-2/?swoof=1&product_brand=tokyo-marui

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

55 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Edit: Defcon have some decent reductions on TM gats... so if you're after an MWS or an NGRS it's worth a look...?

For retailers black friday means one thing usually. They put some silly, never seen RRP price before on guns and then they tell you how much you could save when in reality that gun never cost that much in the first place. 🤣

Edited by Krisz

1 hour ago, Krisz said:

For retailers black friday means one thing usually. They put some silly, never seen RRP price before on guns and then they tell you how much you could save when in reality that gun never cost that much in the first place. 🤣

I’m tempted by Defcon’s sale price of the TM MWS. £449.99 is a good price, but when did they have it for sale at £629.99? The last time I bought one from them, in February this year, it was £542.99 and I’m sure the price has always been in the £500’s. It does look like a more impressive discount, but I’m not sure it’s ever been £629.99. Unless they increased the price just before the sale. 

13 minutes ago, Super64 said:

I’m tempted by Defcon’s sale price of the TM MWS. £449.99 is a good price, but when did they have it for sale at £629.99? The last time I bought one from them, in February this year, it was £542.99 and I’m sure the price has always been in the £500’s. It does look like a more impressive discount, but I’m not sure it’s ever been £629.99. Unless they increased the price just before the sale. 

It's not unexpected behaviour is it, but regardless, £450 is a good price.    It certainly makes anyone picking between the Double Eagle clone and an MWS in a bit more of a conundrum

Only reason to get the MWS is the better magazine and if you like the classic m4 look.

The Noveske is a solid buy, ran mine twice now and it’s been great!

Is that £449.99 for the railed version or the Socom with plastic forend?

34 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Only reason to get the MWS is the better magazine and if you like the classic m4 look.

Yeah it's the SOCOM version.   They have the URGI, which is much more comparable really, at £550, so that's a big enough gap to swing it back in DE's favour.

44 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

It’s £449.99 for the railed version. So it’s a great deal. Just can’t remember it ever being £629.

Patrolbase have a few decent ones. I've gone ahead and bought myself one of these:

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/a-and-k-m249-mk1-skeleton-stock-and-sound-drum-magazine?pv=8502

£310 for the full metal version of the m249 is nice, since the polymer, lightweight version is about that price normally.

Other good one on Patrolbase is this if you need a hard case for anything in particular:

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/parra-no-5451-requiem-hard-case

8 hours ago, rj1986 said:

TM MP5A4 for £440 in airsoft direct... very very tempting but i kinda need to use the a5 and sd6 that have both been sat since i got them

You could just buy a fixed stock. There you go I saved you 440. 🤣

Edited by Krisz

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2023 at 15:26, RostokMcSpoons said:

I pounced on the M4A1 MWS GBBR when I saw it sitting pretty at £450. Great deal for a phenomenal gun! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.