Which bbs?

MDC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which is the preferred ammo out of these two? The ASG are cheaper to buy but are they ok? Thanks. 

IMG_6338.jpeg

IMG_6337.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

ASG Devils/Blasters are pretty much my go to choice, theyre cheap and never had any issues with them. 

Same here; they are decent BBs at a decent price.

• Supporters

Just to check, those appear to be non-bios. Is that what everyone is talking about?  I've had no problem with Vorsk 0.28g bios. I've not used the ASG devils in that weight, bio or otherwise, but their 0.25g non-bios are fine.

Personally I'd pick the Blaster's, however if you'll be buying these online (rather than in a site shop) then ASG sell their "Cursed" BB range and they do a 0.28g in this (for example a 1kg bag of them from Patrol Base). My son, and myself occasionally, have been using Cursed 0.28g BB's for ages and they've always been faultless but they're so cheap if you buy them in bulk from Patrol Base (especially if you can save nay other purchases for the same time like some gas).

21 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Just to check, those appear to be non-bios. Is that what everyone is talking about?  I've had no problem with Vorsk 0.28g bios. I've not used the ASG devils in that weight, bio or otherwise, but their 0.25g non-bios are fine.

I think ASG are doing bios but I’ve never seen them anywhere in the shops. 

I use mainly bios now, and the ASG Open Blasters are always good. 

Big fan of Geoffs too. I've got some Warhead bios but not tried yet, and still have a bunch of .3 Devil Blasters to use, which, again, are decent.

Anyone tried Rebel Precision BBs?

19 minutes ago, ParHunter said:

I think ASG are doing bios but I’ve never seen them anywhere in the shops. 

Fire Support, Defcon, Bullseye Country Sport and PB are all places that I've bought Open Blasters from

I’d pick the ASG over the Vorsk, although my go to are Geoffs. 

Generally only use bios now as the main site I play is bio only and it saves having more than one type of BB. 

Still can’t find any more Valkyrie 0.29’s though 🙃

12 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

I've bought a few when I've needed to buy something that only BZ Tactical had in stock. No surprises with them, they work exactly as they should, however when a bag of ASG Cursed cost quite a bit less I'd not be going out of my way to buy them.

17 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

Never had an issue with the .25 tracers I bought.

Had some .32 asg open blaster I've been slowly using over 4 years and they've been good and reliable. 

Didn't even know they were bio until my local site changed and I checked the packaging to see if they were. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.