HobbyKing UK is re-opening... special offers on backorders

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got the email last week - good to see them back - but a lot of people have taken their money elsewhere when they jacked it in last time.

My last lot of LiPos (admittedly not airsoft specific) came from China Hobby Line - much cheaper than Hobbyking in some cases.

Hopefully they will rebuild back (or even exceed) their previous stock availability.

• Supporters

Welcome news, if somewhat surprising to see them un-pulling the plug.

I'm very cautiously optimistic that this might suggest a reduction in jobsworthism among imports in general.

Damn it! Their 7.4v skinny packs would have been great for the M733.

Now have some LiFe 9.9v that JUST fit in the hand guard with some jiggling and swearing 🤬 

Gonna have to get the calipers out tomorrow and size up the battery space inside the L85A2 TMH and see if they have an 11.1v Lipo that'll fit in there because the PEQ battery solution I originally came up with kidna sucks.

• 1 month later...

Slight thread revival, but I've placed an order for batteries with Hobbyking today , and can confirm the shipping is from the UK (and only cost £2.62 postage for 2x batteries) - a good stock now of common airsoft sizes. At only £5.33 for a 1300mh stick Lipo, I'm rather happy....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.