Fake WE gas

mirinjawbro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The speculation from my understanding is that it's identical to the WE stuff, just they've made a connection with the factory producing it and have simply cut WE out of the profit chain.

Ah. I have a can of this as well and to be honest, I don't recall actually having seen the real thing at any retailer in person.

With food and drink, a lot of items are made in the same factory with either identical ingredients or very slight changes.

Like M&S and Copella apple juice is exactly the same, but tesco might be in the same factory, but will have more 1% more sugar. Petrol is another good example.

I would imagine there's not many factories producing airsoft green gas, so I would wager it's the same base product with maybe a minor amount of silicon difference.

1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

With food and drink, a lot of items are made in the same factory with either identical ingredients or very slight changes.

Like M&S and Copella apple juice is exactly the same, but tesco might be in the same factory, but will have more 1% more sugar. Petrol is another good example.

I would imagine there's not many factories producing airsoft green gas, so I would wager it's the same base product with maybe a minor amount of silicon difference.

Same in the plumbing, heating and white goood worlds.

Gloworm boilers are the same as the Vaillant boilers (lower priced models).  Many boilers are made of the same mechanical bits, with cosmetic changes and different PCB's.  Many showers and taps are the same internally qulity wise because they are made in the same facoty - you end being charged for more expensive visible bits which may or may not have a higher quality finish.

Siemens, Bosch, AEG, Smeg washing machine and dishwashers are pretty much identical internally.

4 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Didn't Alanis Morissette sing about this in the 90's?

She should replace one of the existing lyrics with this example, because "rain on your wedding day" isn't irony.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

She should replace one of the existing lyrics with this example, because "rain on your wedding day" isn't irony.

Surely the whole song is satirical?  Listen to the sardonic delivery of "And yeah, I really do think" [that's ironic].

And yeah, I really do think it's ironic for pretty much anyone but Toyko Marui or a few others to complain about intellectual property and knock-offs.

15 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Siemens, Bosch, AEG, Smeg washing machine and dishwashers are pretty much identical internally.

I hear the AEG ones have a high capacity but are prone to rattling.

I think the produced under licence which has now expired is the most likely explanation. This wouldn't be the first time WE have parted ways with another company before slinging mud and creating silly drama on social media. Anyone else remember the WETTI/WE Europe spat?

56 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I hear the AEG ones have a high capacity but are prone to rattling

I guess a gbb one doesn't work in the cold and will only hold 2 pairs of socks and a t shirt

Edited by Cannonfodder

It's important to realise something about this situation . WE AIrsoft is a page ran by WETTI/ARmed force in Hong Kong and NOT WE Model. 

What i suspect has actually happened is that WE Airsoft are licensed to use the WE name on gas in Hong Kong and designed the graphics etc which is why no one outside HK has seen the "original" cans.

Gunfire come along to WE Model and license the WE name for Europe (they are a distributor) to make their own WE gas . However they use a graphic owned by WE Airsoft/AF rather than using their own or WE Model's not realising it's the IP of AF and not WE model .

WE AIrsoft /AF then get upset and claim it as "counterfeit"

I find it somewhat ironic given that WETTI has always and continues to pretend to be WE Model co on social media when they are not.

Both gases are probably made at puff dino or similar who make most airsoft gases ,especially ones from Taiwan 

18 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I think the produced under licence which has now expired is the most likely explanation. This wouldn't be the first time WE have parted ways with another company before slinging mud and creating silly drama on social media. Anyone else remember the WETTI/WE Europe spat?

I guess a gbb one doesn't work in the cold and will only hold 2 pairs of socks and a t shirt

You are somewhat correct , It's the same "WE" as was involved in that drama because they were upset that WE Europe (later Nuprol) cut them out and went direct to WE Model 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, 1st commando said:

It's important to realise something about this situation . WE AIrsoft  WETTI/ARmed force WE Airsoft Gunfire WE Model WE Airsoft/AF WE Model's IP of AF and not WE model WE AIrsoft /AF WETTI WE Model "WE" WE Europe Nuprol WE Model 

buffy-spike.gif.b40c707a54bedd86786d9619ccaea8e9.gif

I mean, it's kind of fascinating in the same way as Shazza calling Tracee a slaaaag for letting Wayne finger her up the duck pond, but important is doing some heavy lifting there. ;) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.