Game Length....

Gorilla316

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've done a couple of 8 hour games, it was a cartel themed game down at Imperium in Kent. It was great fun but it wasn't an overnight thing so to be honest was basically a long skirmish but I enjoyed them.

Nae(national airsoft event)

Played over two days with night game on sat night. Not continuous games but long days over huge area.

Regards 

• Supporters

A ton of all-day weekend-long MilSims, and a single 48-hour MilSim. Camped on the field, and while it was agreed upon that there was a ceasefire at night there were select Ops going on, and you were allowed to patrol any objectives you held at the end of the night phase. 

28 hours Milsim.  I enjoyed it but the younger players all flaked out too early. 

I enjoy the Gunman weekend games.  Sierra Bravo airsoft do a good two day with Saturday night weekend game too.   

I'm never too sure of the story/plot whatever in long games, I just like a prolonged scrap with the other team.  A MK IX or two when everyone has wound down and gone to sleep is always amusing.  Airsofters never stand stag very well.  

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

28 hours Milsim.  I enjoyed it but the younger players all flaked out too early. 

I enjoy the Gunman weekend games.  Sierra Bravo airsoft do a good two day with Saturday night weekend game too.   

I'm never too sure of the story/plot whatever in long games, I just like a prolonged scrap with the other team.  A MK IX or two when everyone has wound down and gone to sleep is always amusing.  Airsofters never stand stag very well.  

Lol, I had the same thing, 48hr woodland game in shite weather, young un's were dropping like flies, seems like ps & Xbox doesn't exactly build stamina 😜

8 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

A MK IX or two when everyone has wound down and gone to sleep is always amusing.  Airsofters never stand stag very well.  

I like your thinking

44 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, I had the same thing, 48hr woodland game in shite weather, young un's were dropping like flies, seems like ps & Xbox doesn't exactly build stamina 😜

Yep pretty much same for me. 2017 nae saturday night game. My two wingmen decided it was too cold and too dark and headed back to camp for beer and fire. I carried on and had cracking time.

On the Sunday it rained so much that we were all soaked to skin.lost one to camp and shortly after the other one folded. I called it a day hour later cause my guns were doing good impressions of water pistols! Lol.

Kids today 🤭👍

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.