Asomodai

Epsom Bunker - Reopening.

It’s a amazingly unique site....

I played here lots, it had its issues (no chrono, safe zone not too safe,  no toilets, shop etc) but was nothing like anywhere else I played ever!!

I would personally skip the full auto day as it will be silly, trying to get around a couple of corners whilst 20 players are hosing down the corridor is no fun at all. I’m not opposed to getting shot, but full auto in this place was ridiculous and more pain than fun!!

2 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

It’s a amazingly unique site....

I played here lots, it had its issues (no chrono, safe zone not too safe,  no toilets, shop etc) but was nothing like anywhere else I played ever!!

So the same things you slated Red 1 the school over 😛 😉

It’s totally different to the school though. The layout of the tunnels means there is more range, it’s not too up close in most of the site, there are some tight bits and a lot of choke points but it has more corridors.

just hope they keep numbers low. Too many players would ruin the fun as it’s not the biggest of sites

On 05/11/2019 at 07:29, Asomodai said:

PS: here's a terrible video of the place.

Jesus Christ my ears.

Looks like it could be good for CQB, my first ever airsoft experience was in a bunker somewhere near the coast, can't remember where exactly though.

2 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Jesus Christ my ears.

Looks like it could be good for CQB, my first ever airsoft experience was in a bunker somewhere near the coast, can't remember where exactly though.

Ucap bunker down near Portsmouth perhaps ?, great unique site, only managed to play there once on a private game, loved it 😁

On 05/11/2019 at 08:20, Albiscuit said:

I would personally skip the full auto day as it will be silly, trying to get around a couple of corners whilst 20 players are hosing down the corridor is no fun at all. I’m not opposed to getting shot, but full auto in this place was ridiculous and more pain than fun!!

Seems it will be semi only, both nights listed as semi only now. 330fps limit on .2s, not sure if it’ll be checked/enforced though. 

Booking only as well, so assume there will be a cap on numbers 

I cant make it now, Funeral on Tuesday and working Wednesday. :( 

I will venture down once they are open properly. Done some looking around and there is  lots of talk of Sundays becoming regular again.

It really is a Marmite site though, I have absolutely loved some games there and hated others, my group of mates are divided on it too.

Anybody played here since the re opening, I’m heading there on the 11th after work. 

14 minutes ago, E21A said:

Anybody played here since the re opening, I’m heading there on the 11th after work. 

I would but have no means of getting there!

21 minutes ago, E21A said:

That sucks. What’s the nearest train station? 

21 minutes ago, E21A said:

That sucks. What’s the nearest train station? 

Actually. I could probably make it down there. 18 minute walk from Epsom station. I work in Elephant and Castle. So it's doable...

...just not sure if I would like tunnel play like that! 

9 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Actually. I could probably make it down there. 18 minute walk from Epsom station. I work in Elephant and Castle. So it's doable...

...just not sure if I would like tunnel play like that! 

Im 50/50 on of i’ll like it or not. It’s local to me though and indoor so going to give a good go. 

Happy to collect/drop you off at station if you do fancy trying it. Feel free to PM me. 

11 hours ago, E21A said:

Im 50/50 on of i’ll like it or not. It’s local to me though and indoor so going to give a good go. 

Happy to collect/drop you off at station if you do fancy trying it. Feel free to PM me. 

I should be ok without the lift, but will let you know otherwise. Still on the fence about taking a pounding on a weeknight!

On 05/11/2019 at 09:20, Albiscuit said:

HOSE HARDER! :P

10 hours ago, Skara said:

HOSE HARDER! :P

Was literally impossible on some games. If the regulars managed to hold certain corridors you couldn’t get out of spawn. Was mega frustrating. Not like anywhere else where you take a different avenue or flank around, literally no way of stepping out into 10 people with fully auto on you unless you start blind firing before you step out...

im itching to play here again soon though :D 

Might see if I can make the 11th, what time is it due to start? Will be leaving Maidstone about 5?