emilianoksa

Camoraids and Eagle 6

I'm about to order my TM 5.1 for Christmas. And I want a couple of extra mags. Are these places recommended? Or no better or worse than other places selling Marui gas pistols.

Usually buy from Fire Support if they have stuff in stock, as I've had excellent service from them in the past. Don't think they have the 5.1 though. 

I have dealt many times with bothe Camoraids and E6, both have better customer service than FS in my eyes.

If you are buying a HI Capa why not buy from Elite shooting centre?

@emilianoksa Have you actually looked at the topics for these sellers within this sub-forum for background check?

5 hours ago, Davegolf said:

I have dealt many times with bothe Camoraids and E6, both have better customer service than FS in my eyes.

Because you have to deal with them by email or phone.

I would never give my bank account in an email, and I would avoid giving it over the phone.

Prefer online purchase with electronic protection.

Thanks to you both for the replies.

I pay Elite with PayPal, no confidential info given!?

9 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Heard a few bad experiences with elite. Only example I've seen of their work was some cerakote, it's fair to say that a 13 year old ned with a spray can could've done a better job.

Can't vouch for their cerakote, which would have been out of house anyways but sales, service, tech info and returns are spot on.

As per usual the strength of a couple peoples bad experience seems to nullify thousands of good ones 

On 06/12/2018 at 09:45, Jedi_Master said:

@emilianoksa Have you actually looked at the topics for these sellers within this sub-forum for background check?

No, sorry.

I'll try not to do it again.

CamoRaids are superb IMO - Marek is very responsive & bloody helpful decent chap.

FireSupport - They've always looked after the upgrades on my Marui, cannot fault their workmanship, both my Delta & Devgru have been used hard over the years with little to no issues & credit that to the FS upgrade build-quality. Service & support wise pretty much spot on, however my only critique would be that the service & support has always been spot on but dependent on who's picked up the phone 😉

Eagle6 have never had any involvement with, but are very well regarded within the Marui owners community.

Think you're in a good space with whichever your choice

Mike