Camoraids and Eagle 6

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm about to order my TM 5.1 for Christmas. And I want a couple of extra mags. Are these places recommended? Or no better or worse than other places selling Marui gas pistols.

Usually buy from Fire Support if they have stuff in stock, as I've had excellent service from them in the past. Don't think they have the 5.1 though. 

I have dealt many times with bothe Camoraids and E6, both have better customer service than FS in my eyes.

If you are buying a HI Capa why not buy from Elite shooting centre?

• Head Moderator

@emilianoksa Have you actually looked at the topics for these sellers within this sub-forum for background check?

5 hours ago, Davegolf said:

I have dealt many times with bothe Camoraids and E6, both have better customer service than FS in my eyes.

Because you have to deal with them by email or phone.

I would never give my bank account in an email, and I would avoid giving it over the phone.

Prefer online purchase with electronic protection.

Thanks to you both for the replies.

9 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Heard a few bad experiences with elite. Only example I've seen of their work was some cerakote, it's fair to say that a 13 year old ned with a spray can could've done a better job.

Can't vouch for their cerakote, which would have been out of house anyways but sales, service, tech info and returns are spot on.

As per usual the strength of a couple peoples bad experience seems to nullify thousands of good ones 

CamoRaids are superb IMO - Marek is very responsive & bloody helpful decent chap.

FireSupport - They've always looked after the upgrades on my Marui, cannot fault their workmanship, both my Delta & Devgru have been used hard over the years with little to no issues & credit that to the FS upgrade build-quality. Service & support wise pretty much spot on, however my only critique would be that the service & support has always been spot on but dependent on who's picked up the phone 😉

Eagle6 have never had any involvement with, but are very well regarded within the Marui owners community.

Think you're in a good space with whichever your choice

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/12/2018 at 14:26, emilianoksa said:

Because you have to deal with them by email or phone.

I would never give my bank account in an email, and I would avoid giving it over the phone.

Prefer online purchase with electronic protection.

Thanks to you both for the replies.

Eagle6 uses paypal, which is good, since if it was up to Eagle6, I'd still not got my over 1500£ worth of money back after cancelling my order. But because I played it safe and used paypal with them, paypal refunded me. Eagle6 won't answer to emails, not even from paypal, but at least they won't ask any bank account info so there's that 😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't praise the guys at CamoRaids highly enough.

I ordered my TM MWS GBB Block 1 from them. As I wanted it there and then I took the 1.5hr drive to Canvey Island and collected it from their Showroom. The Showroom is huge and set up like some secret agent outfitters!! They even reserved me a parking space out the front!

I expected to turn up, pay some money and leave with my new baby. Nope, Marek talked me through his MWS and what he had done to it as I was new to gas blowback rifles. He Recommended Gas, BB's etc based on where I was planning on skirmishing. He even stripped his MWS down and talked me through everything he had changed. In the end, I had to say I had to be somewhere as I feel I could have talked to him all day and he wouldn't have minded. I just wanted to get home so I could stare at my new baby!!

Service like that is a rare thing nowadays and very welcome in my book. 

• Supporters

In my local shop, if the staff talk to you for more than 30 seconds without making a sale, the evil goblin who lives in the stock room upstairs shouts at them for wasting their time. :(

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

In my local shop, if the staff talk to you for more than 30 seconds without making a sale, the evil goblin who lives in the stock room upstairs shouts at them for wasting their time. :(

I only go in there if i am buying something anyway its not big enough to browse in.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagle6......

've been trying to source some bits to build up a 2nd TM MWS reciever, they ignored my first email (a polite message asking for a quote for a built up upper without a front end), responded to my second message about a complete upper and front end (less preferred option) with "yeah, we have that listed but can't actually offer it" on a product described as "email us to order", anmd then whenI'd finally sourced some bits responded to a 3rd email asking if they could offer a built up ready to drop in hop unit with "bits are on the website including they are in stock" ( really helpful when that answer turns up a week after you ask...... and the website isn't the best for searching tbh.

they can be handy but my last couple of interactions over 2 years haven't been great, other thing that comes to mind is recieving my pre-ordered M&P9L significantly after most UK shops had available stock, with no communication as to why there was a hold up.... and the price wasn't great either considering it would have been quicker to visit my local store.

On 16/05/2019 at 10:05, Rogerborg said:

On 16/05/2019 at 13:25, BigStew said:

I only go in there if i am buying something anyway its not big enough to browse in.

I went in to try on mechanix gloves. Took me most my time to naviagte around the place almost like a big queue to get around the shop.  The younger guys I seen helping customers seemed very good customer servicewise.

ONTOPIC

I ordered from camo raids my TM 5.1 D.O.R, 2 magazines and a AFG for my evo. great communication on the pre-order always snapy replys from them with good info. One of the mags was leaky on arrival they suggested some oil but I didn't have any as my first GBB. They are shipping it back this week after maintenace gassing it.

If I get another TM I won't hesitate to use them again and their mag prices are cheap as well so if I need more I will be using them.

Archived