Bullseye Country Sport

Guest scalawag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 14/06/2019 at 22:09, gasman said:

I Know what your thinking what has a van got to do with airsoft 

Seriously bud ? This is a thread on AFUK , it’ll shoot off in a totally different direction than the title quicker than a .12 yellow BB fired from a puke green springer in to a force 10 gale ! 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters

Well, dragging it back on topic, I've bought quite a few more odds and ends from them.  Recently I bought a surplus belt and top yoke, and only received the yoke.  They sent the belt on when I let them know, cheerfully, straight away, and with no quibbles.  That's the way to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a Glock from them on the 12/12/19, next day delivery!

It didn’t arrive for whatever reason on 13th, but did on the 14th at 1pm, as specified! Through emails sorted it out. 

Honestly can say a nice staff sorting out the problem and they refunded me my £11.99 for next day delivery! 👍

I will be buying more from them in the future! 😎

💷GAMBLE💷 

considering ts just a few miles down the road from me i really need to get down at somepoint but havent yet had the chance. never had a problem with my orders from em. suprised they offer next day fro mainland delivery as usually between here and there its an additional day for any method of order

Maybe so? 🤔

Still can’t knock them for how they dealt with it! 😎

That’s how you run a respectable business! 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Edited by GAMBLE

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of endorsers. Usually quick dispatch & delivery and if I need to change anything after I've ordered, they've always responded very quickly.

I use them all the time. Great service and when I had a problem with a motor screw seized in a grip they tested all of their stock and made sure the replacement worked.

Can't fault them at all. Lots of companies could learn a lot from these guys

December 30th, I ordered three maple leaf rubbers from Bullseye.
Like clockwork, December 31st package arrives. Awesome turn around time, as ever.
Sadly, the package only contained two of the three rubbers and they were shut for New Year, so I couldn't do anything about it.
So yesterday, I rang them - they apologised and said they'd stink one in the post.
It arrived today.
Something went wrong. They fixed it immediately. Absolutely spot on service.
And that, amongst other things, is why I use them 😄 

• 4 months later...

First class company.

I have ordered weapons, gear and upgrades from them. Fast postage. Had them swap kit with no problem at all even though I had ordered the wrong size. I had an issue with a large order and they delt with it quickly, professionally and contacted me over the phone with help and updates.

I wish more suppliers were like this guys. One of my go to company's

• 2 weeks later...

Quick service, quick postage, all items accounted for. 

I need to have a ruler handy next time m new dummy pew is huge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.