Sign in to follow this  
Jedi_Master

Up periscope!

This is not necessarily a new piece of kit, but one item for airsoft that I have only just seen for sale. A metal Periscope sold by Patrol Base. http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-sights-scopes/periscope---black.htm#.Vg6l0JR4WK0

Very useful for those players stuck in a trench or trying to spot a sniper, simply up scope and look around. It even has a screw fitting at the base to attach a monopod to make holding it more comfortable.

I am sure there are some extra mods which could be made to it ;)

I have some old plastic drainpipe in the shed, and a roll black gaffa tape in the garage, so all I need are a couple of mirrors...

I bet you could buy a proper army/navy one for less then a tenner

Surely everybody just does the o'l shaving mirror stuck to bayonet with chewing gum trick from saving private Ryan right???

Nope, I just stick my head out & get it shot at :)

Whilst beating your chest and generally displaying your manliness and dominant male attributes n1ckh?? ;)

Yep :)

Its gorrila time baby lol

Well if it is a zoo themed skirmish, then I am going to have an ostrich costume with the scope hidden up its neck :)

Badlands down at Havant held a safari game hunt event couple of weekends ago I believe, sent a couple of guys out dressed in lion and bear onesies pmsl. And not a dentist in sight! :P

A zoo themed skirmish sounds pretty fun & the periscope in the neck is a good idea, people won't know where your head truly is lol

But please leave the dentists alone :)