Hey from a noob

battyw

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey All,

Complete and ageing noob from just outside Hook in Hampshire here.

Being the daft sort, have gone and got myself a new JG G36c already and haven’t skirmished, let alone got my UKARA sorted……so yes, my apologies but it’s a two-tone.

So far it’s just been used to annihilate targets in the back garden, but am looking forward to finding out about any good woodland sites nearish to me. I think there’s one in Eversley if anyone knows of it?

Have tried to resist going mad on additional kit so far, but do have a NATO deployment bag and some MTP combats on the way from Firestorm. Also got a good deal on a pair of ESS Advancer V12s. Already own some decent boots and tops that are good enough to start off with.

Love the G36 although I appear to be going through pellets like they’re going out of fashion.

Any advice/suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers

• Supporters

cant help you there, but one of the gurus (AFUK addicts) will know all about your area. and welcome to the forum

A company called zed adventures runs a site called Thunder Ranch in Eversley. never been but the companies site in Reading - The Mall is most excellent

www.zedadventures.co.uk

don't worry about the two-tone, can always remove it or paint over it

• Supporters

Hi, I'm from sunny (well today at least) Basingstoke!

Thunder Ranch is now a Gunman site only (they tend to do more milsim/filmsim stuff).

http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/gunman_airsoft_sites_eversley.php

As already said, Gunman operate from Eversley..

We (Okto Eight Milsim) have our milsim weekend there in August.

I think Zed are using Battle Lakes in Kent now

Welcome at least you got your self a decent gun to start with I have one my self and use it for cqb. You can remove the two tone and paint it black once you get ukara.

Welcome at least you got your self a decent gun to start with I have one my self and use it for cqb. You can remove the two tone and paint it black once you get ukara.

Cheers for that - kind of wanted a G36 for some reason before I'd even started looking - seems to do the job so far but no real test until I get out there and skirmish. The blue is only the hand grip and stock - so will hopefully make it a little easier to sort once I've got UKARA.

Hi, I'm from sunny (well today at least) Basingstoke!

Thunder Ranch is now a Gunman site only (they tend to do more milsim/filmsim stuff).

http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/gunman_airsoft_sites_eversley.php

Cheers Lozart - anywhere else around our way that's worth looking at? Appreciate the link that "Sitting Duck" sent but it didn't seem to have every site on it.

Thanks to everyone for responding and I promise not to mention Noob in any posts......ah, that's me stuffed then.

Laters all

The Noob, ah sh1t, there I go again...... ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.