moron shoots kid with air-gun at football match WHY

chris555

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is nothing to do with airsoft and will have no impact on our sport whatsoever. People get locked up for doing stupid stuff with airguns all the time and our sport is never mentioned.

We are, for the most part, responsible, intelligent people who know what we are doing and what not to do. These people are inbred idiots who think it's funny to shoot someone with an air gun. I think we're safe for now.

• Supporters

Football has been banned in the UK several times in our history. It was not uncommon for people to be badly wounded or even killed during games as well as major property damage. There's a lesson in there somewhere, although for the life of me I can't imagine that we'll learn it any time soon...

kids have been shooting each other with airguns since they were invented. I know because my dad has a scar from one lol... nothing new, but it is stupid nevertheless people dont understand how dangerous it actually is.

Kids have died more than once in this country due to airguns aswell :/

kids have been shooting each other with airguns since they were invented. I know because my dad has a scar from one lol... nothing new, but it is stupid nevertheless people dont understand how dangerous it actually is.

Kids have died more than once in this country due to airguns aswell :/

Kids have also died from swallowing Wasps but you don't see people loosing their shit and attaching nets to gunships do you?

Admittedly if they were foreign Wasps Britains First would be all over that like a tramp on chips

• Supporters

Let's all be friends..

Excuse me, I feel duty bound to impugn your sexuality, sir!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.