DX115FALCON

Best video of 2014

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

*not airsoft realated*

Link to, what is in your opinion, the best video of 2014. Here's my vote:

That screaming frog video is abuse. The creatures are making that noise because they are desperately in fear for their lives; that noise is part of their defence mechanism. It's not funny at all, it's a bloody disgrace to see people treating living creatures like that for their amusement. The people laughing at that sort of thing on the videos are morons, it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain why the creatures are making that noise.

That screaming frog video is abuse. The creatures are making that noise because they are desperately in fear for their lives; that noise is part of their defence mechanism. It's not funny at all, it's a bloody disgrace to see people treating living creatures like that for their amusement. The people laughing at that sort of thing on the videos are morons, it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain why the creatures are making that noise.

I see what you mean, tbh I didn't really realise as the video was so crap, in that I thought it could have been edited over. Point taken, now I do see how it can be very abusive.

just remembered it, not sure if i'm allowed to do another one, but this is one my dad found a few years ago

just remembered it, not sure if i'm allowed to do another one, but this is one my dad found a few years ago

Thread title - best video of 2014

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Thread title - best video of 2014

jesus_facepalm.jpg

my bad, sorry for that one :(

Another one lol, Thread title best video of 2014, Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up Uploaded on Oct 24, 2009

Another one lol, Thread title best video of 2014, Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up Uploaded on Oct 24, 2009

you spoiled it for everyone :o

and it's plenty older than that ^^

I'm afraid to say that my vote has been changed. Although Shia LaBeouf is a stand out video, this wins,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzdRQCnDBlw

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.