UK Retailers

Saber6-1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its quite the long hassle to try and get parts from the US, so I need to find who in the UK is a reputable retailer. I know Redwolf in London, but not anything else about them. Any recommendations? I am not looking for RIF's, but rather if I need parts/accessories.

FYI, I did read the "where to buy" area. Just looking for more personal experiences/preferences

Proairsoft supplies

fire support

airsoftzone

landwarrior airsoft

zero one

JD airsoft are OK ish.

as you said redwolf are good

airsoft world have been good for me.

there are many more, and I believe pro airsoft supplies is in london :)

Thanks Flex!

Fire Support isn't too far from me (West Midlands), in case I need something in a pinch. Sometimes I like brick and mortar stores just because I can browse the isles. But sadly, no physical stores near me, so I need online ones. As I said, its almost a two week turn around when I order from the States.

v From my experince, these are the best v

Patrol Base are very good

Airsoft World & Land Warrior Airsoft (these two might be out of your area, as they are both based in Scotland)

Redwolf UK (be sure to use their UK site, as they also have a site based out of HK)

Zero One are okay (often quite expensive in my experience)

JD airsoft are good, provided you aren't too bothered about customer service

I'll assume that you know not to buy from sites with "BB GUN" or "CHEAP" in the address.

Edited by DX115FALCON

• Supporters

Pretty much the retailers the other guys have used. Although I wouldn't touch Zero One or Airsoft World after reading lots of reports of people having issues with them - However I'm sure there are people that haven't had any problems with them.

Yeah patrol Base are great. I haven't had issues with airsoft world but have heard about it however what happened with zero one? I bought my G&G and they were great...

Idk

The main issue with z1 is the prices.

oh right, yeah IK some of them are pretty bad. Also, thinking about it they don't give any info with the gun, just tell you its an aeg and shoots bbs -_-

pretty lazy on their part I think tbh

they don't give any info with the gun, just tell you its an aeg and shoots bbs -_-

I am always of the opinion that low prices and LOTS of information on products on a webstore is the best

Its quite the long hassle to try and get parts from the US, so I need to find who in the UK is a reputable retailer. I know Redwolf in London, but not anything else about them. Any recommendations? I am not looking for RIF's, but rather if I need parts/accessories.

FYI, I did read the "where to buy" area. Just looking for more personal experiences/preferences

A little shop over here in N.Ireland is good for parts and accessories. Tommy the guy who ows it is a solid guy too. Check them out. Also our very own Pete at AK2M4. Will even give you a forum discount

http://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/

http://www.ak2m4.co.uk/

Airsoft zone

Pro airsoft supplies

Red wolf uk

Wolf armoury

Airsoft world

Land warrior

Jd airsoft

Fire support

Tactical quartermaster

Mad badger airsoft

Avoid:

Just BB guns

Special airsoft supplies (huge scammers)

Airsoft armoury

Airsoft zone

Pro airsoft supplies

Red wolf uk

Wolf armoury

Airsoft world

Land warrior

Jd airsoft

Fire support

Tactical quartermaster

Mad badger airsoft

Avoid:

Just BB guns

Airsoft armoury

fixed :)

well a number of people have tried to get their warranty, and they have just refused. Someone on this forum had the exact experience, no idea how he got it back in the end. Also, customer support is pretty crap, and their shop is apparently a tip, and no one is friendly. Overall they will never be seeing my money from what everyone says.

Their warranty is the biggest issue everyone seems to have with them, thats why you may have not had a problem...

Z1 messed me around on a gun that I ordered that wasn't actually in stock and took ages to resolve. Have still bought a few bits from them in the past. My personal favourite it fire-support, loads of guns usually for pretty competitive prices. If not then another good one is ProAirsoftSupplies - visited the shop in London and they're all brilliant fellows, very knowledgable too. Potentially decades of experience with the blokes in there combined. AirsoftWorld are certainly a good choice, too.

• Supporters

It depends what you want - most of the big UK retailers don't actually stock a huge variety of parts. In my experience you just have to search for what you want and go with whomever has it - sometimes you'll be lucky enough to be able to choose the cheapest of 2... but then again I never need any M4 bits...

Bullseye Country Sport are great for prices (their shipping costs are low also, even though they are in NI - which just goes to show you how outrageous the shipping prices of many UK retailers actually are) and speed of postage, plus they're helpful if you email 'em about something (and they reply pretty quick too and not just during business hours).

Fire-support prices are high and their shipping costs are bordering on taking the piss, but they can be relied upon to get your part to you quickly - so if it's Wednesday and you want to skirmish your busted AEG on Saturday, f-s is probably your best bet. Having said that, Patrolbase are going up in my estimation for reliable speedy delivery also and their prices are a smidge better.

• Supporters

Avoid:

Just BB guns

Airsoft armoury

Have you had an issue with Airsoft Armoury? Never had a problem myself so just curious as to why the "avoid"?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.