Airsoft Laser Engraving Work From £5

CaptainDumbass

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

slide is metal, the rest plastic

• 1 month later...

some mock trades would be really cool.. looks like a proper trademark, but when you looks closer it says something completely diffrent

• Supporters

Might be lame but how about engraving a few M4 mag's with say a ID tag or logo ??

saves taking gun apart, ok no way as good as receiver but could prevent a row

over whose mag is this - when somebody finds/borrow a mag during skirmish times

plus easy to take to your next AEG upgrade - if mags fit of course

Sadly over the summer I doubt I'll be able to do it unless I magically get the head of department to open the workshop up purely for this /:

So H&K font but something that says "f*ck off" like Ian suggested?

Yea probably! just I wouldn't put quite those words on my gun! :)

Might be lame but how about engraving a few M4 mag's with say a ID tag or logo ??

saves taking gun apart, ok no way as good as receiver but could prevent a row

over whose mag is this - when somebody finds/borrow a mag during skirmish times

plus easy to take to your next AEG upgrade - if mags fit of course

aah, mags! I love makings different variations on them, just because I can do thing wouldn't dare on to put my aeg thru.. like when the snow came I really wanted to paint my gun white.. good thing I only painted the mag because no one else was up to playing in snow >_<

• Supporters

aah, mags! I love makings different variations on them, just because I can do thing wouldn't dare on to put my aeg thru.. like when the snow came I really wanted to paint my gun white.. good thing I only painted the mag because no one else was up to playing in snow >_<

last time it snowed I had spent all day painting the stones & small rocks in my garden white

just let them little chavvy mouthy kids up the road start chucking snowballs at me again

• Supporters

How the flying balls did I miss this entire thread?!

When you can start doing it again I might send you my L85 TMH to get engraved as the WE is without trades, apart from fire select markings. Weirdly the ICS is the complete opposite... Selector is totally blank but they have trades lol.

The department is going through huge renovation at the moment so hopefully I'll be the first to use the new machine. It's better cutting/engraving metal than the current. So it will actually engrave as deep as if the trades were machined ^-^

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Supporters

Yes please - need some dog tags done.

• Supporters

Deffo mate

• Supporters

Do you have any idea if you can work on a TM Mp7 receiver? Or a WE Glock slide?

• Supporters

Ok, I've never done anything with laser engraving; only laser cutting. I suppose it will also work on metal?

if people genuinely are interested, send me PM's with attached photos of your designs please :)

Where are you based, this sounds like a great idea, particularly for putting in hard to reach areas for proof of ownership, and on mags.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.