Beards!

Moose87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No, just one of those faces!

There's always a fair degree of tramadol & pregabalin on board though, so that doesn't help :lol:

• Supporters

xois.jpg

This is before my mid day pain killers so it's probably the most with it I ever look. To my mind I could've easily just escaped from an asylum :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Shit Ian if your responses to stuff are you drugged to the eyeballs I'd hate to go up against you in a debate when you are drug free!

• Supporters

And this Gents is why i was growing a beard. WIN!

That is fucking fierce, my man! WIN indeed, sir.

@Nick: I used to argue politics with lobbyists, journo's, and politicians/wannabes quite a lot - it was my competitive hobby before I found airsoft :lol: but TBH my verbal skills have never been able to keep up with my reasoning, so anyone with half a clue and confidence could pan me in a f2f debate. Online is a different story entirely however, but I also used to get really wound up about it too :lol: so it's probably good for my longterm cardiovascular health that I'm not up to that anymore. But yeah I do miss the turbo, the bimbling along on cruise control until something sparked my interest, but being able to put my mental foot down knowing I had Kilogorms/s² in reserve was exciting. The quest for stronger/better drugs but less of them continues apace: I've got an appt. at the hospital on 13th (spooky)...

• Supporters

@Nick: I used to argue politics with lobbyists, journo's, and politicians/wannabes quite a lot - it was my competitive hobby before I found airsoft :lol: but TBH my verbal skills have never been able to keep up with my reasoning, so anyone with half a clue and confidence could pan me in a f2f debate. Online is a different story entirely however, but I also used to get really wound up about it too :lol: so it's probably good for my longterm cardiovascular health that I'm not up to that anymore.

Ians house, yesterday:

wrong.jpg

:D

• Supporters

On a quest for a good video of electrolysis of Lead Bromide (I'm a science teacher and doing it for real would be pretty horrible) I ended up on a video explaining how alkali water is better for you than acids, there was so much wrong I struggled to know where to start but I couldn't let it stay there without saying something. It didn't help that they were trying to test the pH with Iodine which as far as I know and I did search for it just incase does not give any results for pH. Ben Goldacre is my Nerd hero, if only I could do it professionally.

• 2 weeks later...

this is the beard i grew in a month for got not bad for a first attempt despite the colour(why oh why do i have to grow a ginger beard...

DSCN0810_zpsaf248666.jpg

this is the beard i grew in a month for got not bad for a first attempt despite the colour(why oh why do i have to grow a ginger beard...

DSCN0810_zpsaf248666.jpg

lol remus whats with the angy face?!

This thread has made me laugh more then any other so well done lads.

My beard is growing grey and my hair is receading god dame old age!!!

Remus, yesterday:

fuzz-vintage-red-fullbeard.jpg

you just made coffee come out my nose when i laughed at this lol .

well done Sir.

I say a ginger beard is a better thing though then receading!!! so you have me there!! Embrace the ginger beard!!

• Supporters

When we were about 14, a mate of mine had a house party while his mum was away somewhere semi-exotic with her squeeze. Unlike everybody else whom I knew, this lad's family were minted, hence the sauna... He came out of it like a sweaty lobster, wheezing in a cloud of steam, and said, "I can't do it. I can hardly fuckin' breath and the ginger pubes are doin' me head in!"

• 8 months later...
  • Supporters

This post should go in the 'guns that need to be made' thread, but you'll see why i put it here soon enough...

1920px-Martini-Henry_m1871_-_England_-_A1st the gun: Martini-Henry Short Chamber .577/450 MK IV

This needs to be made to run on 12g CO2 bulbs fitted in the stock, firing single BB's from imitation Boxer-Henry Cartridges, 1 per ejectable brass cartridge, and a massive rubber sword bayonet...:lol: Need a revolver too. I dont think the Webley officer's one was correct for the 1880's, so whatever monster they were using back then. On to the loadout...

zulu%20dawn%20costumedesignhoskins%20scr

...because, apart from a pirate loadout, what else could i wear looking like this?

IMAG0068.jpg

• Supporters

A man without a beard is like a woman with a beard!

image-29.jpg

Yew sure have got uh perty mouth!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.