Beards!

Moose87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If we're really doing "reader's wives", i'm afraid i'm going to have to insist you become supporters and take it to the private forum!

If we're really doing "reader's wives", i'm afraid i'm going to have to insist you become supporters and take it to the private forum!

No threat of that, the mrs would kill me lol

Or at least put me on a nookie embargo

• Supporters

Sorry - it's a phrase that has entered my standard forum replies as a result of many hours wasted spent in worthwhile discourse on many other forums. It's not actually a request for pictures of his missus. Fret not.

• Supporters

boo dont spoil the fun

Just PM me th epics then ;)

I'm joking by the way.

Unless she's REALLY fit.....

• Supporters

Can't believe a photo of me sparked this, I've had a beard to some extent since I started growing facial hair. Being clean shaven is horrible, I end up scratching myself to death and it looks like I have acne afterwards, so continual face pubes in the best I can do to avoid it.

I usually keep it pretty short and forego the moustache, but since it's Movember I thought it was a good excuse to see what would happen in a month.

The most annoying thing, is that I don't get any growth on my cheeks, just chin, jaw line, sideburns and neck. My moustache and beard never connect, which is why I always shave it off - it looks ridiculous lol.

I think a lot of people would assume that I style it to look how it does, but it literally just grows like that, I just tame it a bit, since it never seems to grow evenly.

ed i fully.support your growth both facially and as a man lol. i was thinking yours looks ok. i support any growth of facial hair. you should.keep it and just let it grow ED its awesome.

lol

This thread is now facial hair & reader wives.....So Readers wives with facial hair could be a next step lol

:unsure: ........ :huh:

I grow various different designs depending on if I can be arsed trimming it into styles.

here is a nice picture of the better half when we were out mountain biking this summer lol

sorry shes fully clothed guys lol....but all my mates says i'm punching beyond my weight :( (That shows what good mates I have)

cant believe you posted a pic but fair play. well you gotta aim high otherwise whats the point. my misses is out of my.league but im a hairy man beast so not hard lol.

I've taken it down now lol If you snoozed you missed it.

Regarding aiming high I think it was more of a case of her picking me, I knew her and she made the moves on me lol.

All good though. Now If I let the facial plumage run wild I may be able to go for the mercenary loadout.

• Supporters

^^i've had one of those! Too much grey in it these days, it's more of a drunken master stylee ting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

My Moveffort makes it into posterity:

i8dz.jpg

• Supporters

You can't see my 19" of hair because it's pony-tailed up. He's got the full lip-ridge effect going on too, but mine is firmly under military discipline...

Not!

:lol:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.