Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well, let's just say all agree that this is just the most über-amaze-balls Irn Bru camouflage snypr ryfl EVURR

What I love about that is the way they picture it on a decent hard case. Yeah, I mean once I've bought such an uber piece of orange plastic, I'm deffo gonna make sure i look after it :lol:

On the issue of buying RS parts to fit onto RIF's, constituent parts means the bits necessary for it to function as a firearm so that doesn't include loading mechanisms, sights, or even triggers and the trigger mechanism parts - it means the bolt (and associated parts), the chamber & barrel, and the receiver.

Well, let's just say all agree that this is just the most über-amaze-balls Irn Bru camouflage snypr ryfl EVURR

Despite the two tone, that's close to what my Maruzen ca870 looks like nowadays...

• Supporters

Despite the two tone, that's close to what my Maruzen ca870 looks like nowadays...

There are support groups for that...

Oh this thread will NEVER die - as long as there's freak mods out there.. and there always will be. Sorry mate.

Oh well. Looks like its back to business as usual then...

Echo1USA makes this plastic piece of abortion:echo1usa-sob-1-003.jpg

THIS is a real NON MODIFIED gun from Berapi:

dsa_06_med_25-tfb.jpeg

And whatever this is:

mpa-22t.jpg

Irony being Echo1 don't even create anything, they just slap their name on ACM absurdity.

Occasionally JG/ASG. That said, Echo1 do upgrade some of their stuff quite well (Madbull hop-ups, Tightbores, etc.) as standard.

Also worth noting that a lot of the Echo1 guns we are sharing on here are Echo1 made bodykits for JG/ACM guns which they sell for massively high prices

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

The thing with the Acog on the CX-4 is whoever did it is just a cock. Whoever mutilated that L85 needed a fair bit of skill... the dastardly fuck!

• Supporters

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

It would look good with something yellow on it...

JCB

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.