Tacticool clothing...

8 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

I have an Osprey plate carrier that is pretty chonks... I keep planning to put it on ebay with some pouches - but then I'm a lazy fecker.

I kept on looking at Ospreys but wasnt,aren't sure of what i want in a load out. Ive a Warrior Elite chest rig coming this week. 

Id love to say that if i dont like it I'll sell it but isnt it right that whoever does with the most toys wins?

Try selling it on here first. 😉😉

33 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

I have an Osprey plate carrier that is pretty chonks... I keep planning to put it on ebay with some pouches - but then I'm a lazy fecker.

I have a Mk2 osprey in DDPM & a couple of mk4's in MTP, I occasionally take an osprey to gamedays but it's bulky as hell so prefer a PLCE setup, could easily wear the mk4 over my plce but I'd like to be a little bit mobile & able to stand up after a faceplant.

26 minutes ago, DanBow said:

I kept on looking at Ospreys but wasnt,aren't sure of what i want in a load out. Ive a Warrior Elite chest rig coming this week. 

Id love to say that if i dont like it I'll sell it but isnt it right that whoever does with the most toys wins?

Try selling it on here first. 😉😉

I made a point of aquiring a full set(including some pelvic armour) for display & the larger size does fit my ample gut (admittedly with the cumberbunds fitted).

42 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

But you'll be out of the UK anyway... sell it.

on a totally unconnected matter I'll be looking for another L85A2 soon.

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Just an FYI, if you're selling cool clothing in various cam patterns I'm interested...

If you're selling cool clothing in various patterns in sizes smaller than 3xl... I hate you!

I'm a 56 yr old f4t f(ck, now where did I put those maltesers?

Oh, Yeah... I ate them.

Funnily enough I was planning on sticking some gear up that's around the uk 3xl size, I think most of it is od or black though, need to check🤔

Just now, Tackle said:

Funnily enough I was planning on sticking some gear up that's around the uk 3xl size, I think most of it is od or black though, need to check🤔

3xl is a min requirement ;)

14 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

But you'll be out of the UK anyway... sell it.

I may or may not be taking my outfits with me - although i might only take the lightweight rig as its hot and humid AF over there.  The pews will be lovingly stored with a parent - probably the old man as he has real steel to look after so he knows how its done.  No point taking them to the land of little people as they'll all need downgrading.  The thought of me rocking up to a field there dressed in full Osprey kit and juggernauting my way around the game zone squishing all and sundry is rather amusing.

The MK4 is size 190/120 and i have brassards and a full collar for it somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

I'm guessing you don't order much from China 🫤 Their idea of 3xl is an L 

Made that mistake last week trying to buy shirts at a retail park in Chiba (not China)....   Japanese 3xl is an L there too.  So me trying to get into a shirt with 3xl on the hanger was....  an exercise in itself.

Edited by Dan Robinson

Just now, Skullchewer said:

au contraire...

got a suppressor, iron sights, rds & peq2 on their way.

oh, you meant clothing?

I've got a QVF-03 training helmet that fits.

20 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

au contraire...

got a suppressor, iron sights, rds & peq2 on their way.

oh, you meant clothing?

I've got a QVF-03 training helmet that fits.

Okay, good point! 😆

On 29/04/2024 at 14:04, Skullchewer said:

I wear l or XL Oriental fight gear.  I'm a 30-32" waist!

6 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

You're just jealous that I can fit through those pissy little Victorian loft hatches to get to the header tank.  😜

What was the saying about the organ grinder and his monkey? 

I itch at the thought of a loft nowadays  😃 

11 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

I itch at the thought of a loft nowadays  😃

That'll be the insulation.

On 29/04/2024 at 13:02, gavinkempsell said:

Just an FYI, if you're selling cool clothing in various cam patterns I'm interested...

If you're selling cool clothing in various patterns in sizes smaller than 3xl... I hate you!

I'm a 56 yr old f4t f(ck, now where did I put those maltesers?

Oh,

Yeah... I ate them.

You're lucky then. 😜

18 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

I wear l or XL Oriental fight gear.  I'm a 30-32" waist!

You need immediate hospital attention dude. That's never right. 😂😂

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

That'll be the insulation.

It was horrible getting into your boxer shorts elastic.    Then you'd sit in the van and grind it into your waist skin.  Made even worse when you got back in the seat the next morning, only to get the remnants pushed back into your skin again.

Ggggrrrrrr