Marui G36c+

Hatchet

Looks like Marui are giving the minor update treatment to the G36c now. Mosfet, different sights and allegedly better finish (although I suspect it'll be the same as the recoil ones, but I could be wrong).

https://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/electric/standard/512

spacer.png

I wonder if they'll have the filled piece under the handguard and made to the real size... I hope they are, so the A4 handguards will work with them.

6 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Not sure I like the look of that ris rail for optics. Imo the older style carry handle rail added to the overall aesthetics

That is definitely part of the appeal of the G36 platform to me, especially the G36C. That aesthetic gave it a certain distinction in my eyes.

1 hour ago, 1st commando said:

TM's lack of innovation is just getting more and more staggering haha

People keep saying that, but what exactly is a massive innovation that another company has made? Everything is still fundamentally based on TM designs. I notice no one has cloned a Recoil other than the AA12. 

Okay, but *apart* from the recoil shocks, magnetic fire control in the MP5, MWS system, gas AK's, gas semi auto saiga, new pistols, electric shotguns, recoil MK46, sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Yes, this isn't a new gun. It's a refresh. Plenty of other threads people say "JG/CYMA have mosfets and Marui don't". Marui refresh to bring them in and then "They're not innovating"? Combined with "I'll wait for the clone to come out" seems hard for them to win.

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

People keep saying that, but what exactly is a massive innovation that another company has made? Everything is still fundamentally based on TM designs. I notice no one has cloned a Recoil other than the AA12. 

Valid comments however Army made a nice clone of the recoil M4's (I've got one here that works a treat) and CYMA knocked out a recoil AK which was slightly better than the TM version because it took normal AEG AK mags straight out the box.

I still think TM lead the way as all the other innovations have either been expensive, failed or both. Systema PTW, ICS split gearbox, GBLS, TOP shell ejecting AEG to name a few.

Now it's unlikely TM will be reading this but just in case, hurry up and make a recoil G3 and stick a mosfet in the M4 recoil platform.

It is horrible!

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

Valid comments however Army made a nice clone of the recoil M4's (I've got one here that works a treat) and CYMA knocked out a recoil AK which was slightly better than the TM version because it took normal AEG AK mags straight out the box.

I still think TM lead the way as all the other innovations have either been expensive, failed or both. Systema PTW, ICS split gearbox, GBLS, TOP shell ejecting AEG to name a few.

Now it's unlikely TM will be reading this but just in case, hurry up and make a recoil G3 and stick a mosfet in the M4 recoil platform.

I did not know that thanks for the information. Does the CYMA have the lock on empty function? Since the MP5 came out I am hoping a G3 range is on its way. 

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

I did not know that thanks for the information. Does the CYMA have the lock on empty function? Since the MP5 came out I am hoping a G3 range is on its way. 

No, it's a copy of the original type 3 AK recoil from TM. It's a CM.046 if you want to check it out.

On 08/04/2024 at 21:21, Cannonfodder said:

Not sure I like the look of that ris rail for optics. Imo the older style carry handle rail added to the overall aesthetics

I agree with this, I am fond with the classic carry handle rail

27 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

They are a copy of the Knights Armament iron sights and allows you to be a cool German SF type.

image.thumb.png.8341302e496efef7231cb7baceb10bea.png

And then made ever so popular by Garand Thumb, when everybody and their Nan was looking for the rails 😂