Bluetooth Airsoft Targets

Hi,

I am thinking of setting up a small Airsoft shooting range in the loft and was looking for bluetooth targets that can give you timing and pop up randomly.

I can see that there are basically 2 options, the Eshooter Serenity 2 (£59 on PatrolBase) or the WoSporT Target (you can get it from around £45 from AliExpress - a few sites are selling it in the UK but only in a set with 3 targets + tracer + control unit for about £190).

Both have phone apps to control them. 

Given that the WoSporT is £15 cheaper than the Serenity 2 I am tempting to go with that one (you can have up to 32 targets but I am only aiming for 3 at the moment).

Has anyone used one of these? Can you have random start times?

Btw. There is now a Novritch bluetooth target as well but that can only give you timing, it doesn’t pop up randomly and costs in the same range as the serenity one.

On 03/03/2024 at 16:45, ParHunter said:

There is now a Novritch bluetooth target as well

General rule of thumb - anything Novi branded is just repackaged direct from a chinese factory with a premium for his label on the box. Same as most "genuine" car parts.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rj1986 said:

General rule of thumb - anything Novi branded is just repackaged direct from a chinese factory with a premium for his label on the box. Same as most "genuine" car parts.

I’ve heard read that so often on social media now that it must be true ….
While that might have been how they started I think they now improving on existing ideas. They haven’t come out with some groundbreaking new stuff but I think they are doing incremental improvements. 

I don’t have much from Novritch but the stuff I have is well thought through (e.g. dump pouch or magazine pouches) or of good quality (I’ve mainly got Camo stuff from them, e.g. rifle wrap, leaves, raffia and burlap).

I’ve got one of the WoSporT Target on order from AliExpress and will report back.

If I like it I will order a couple more initially so that random mode makes sense.

Overall you can have 32 targets

Edited by ParHunter

The Wosport looks ok for the money, if it’s the £30 per unit one I saw on Ali Express?

Certainly cheaper than the AttackSense system that I have used on my local site

Its very expensive, but probably more for a commercial venture than an at home set up.

but I’m watching this too as would like something for the back garden 👍

Heres the last one I saw on eBay, listed with a Buy It Now of £2k 😳

IMG_2576.thumb.png.9ffa4970a2fa4baa03cf3039a9a6fada.png

12 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

The Wosport looks ok for the money, if it’s the £30 per unit one I saw on Ali Express?

Certainly cheaper than the AttackSense system that I have used on my local site

Its very expensive, but probably more for a commercial venture than an at home set up.

but I’m watching this too as would like something for the back garden 👍

Heres the last one I saw on eBay, listed with a Buy It Now of £2k 😳

IMG_2576.thumb.png.9ffa4970a2fa4baa03cf3039a9a6fada.png

Where did you see one for £30. Mine got to £46 incl VAT in the end

12 minutes ago, ParHunter said:

Where did you see one for £30. Mine got to £46 incl VAT in the end

I looked on Ali express

it was roughly £30, coulda been £34, it’s a tactic I use with my mrs 😂

but yeah, add vat etc and it’s gonna creep up

17 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I looked on Ali express

it was roughly £30, coulda been £34, it’s a tactic I use with my mrs 😂

but yeah, add vat etc and it’s gonna creep up

Have a joint account and then each one has their own account as well. My wife doesn’t ask what I’ve spent on Golf or Airsoft and I don’t ask how much the latest handbag was.

Otherwise I would have been in deep trouble last year 😆 

Posted (edited)

Interesting, Specna Arms is coming out with a Bluetooth target which looks like a re-branded WoSporT target.

image.png.513da55053c05ba8e6a650a0e169bcde.png

The screenshot is from a video from IWA 2024 of new Specna Arms Products 

https://specnaarms.com/accessories/

The app is not yet on the App Store so I can’t tell whether it is the same app just rebranded but it is a good sign that the WoSporT won’t be obsolete soon.

It is selling on GunFire for €75 (too expensive IMHO)

Edited by ParHunter

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Or my case - always wear full body protection because SWMBO would be spitting fire at the very thought of me firing BBs off in the house - even from 6000 miles away LOL.

I must’ve married your wife’s sister

Mine blows a gasket at the stray beebs that find their way under the sofa etc from when I’m (un)packing kit 🙄

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

20 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I must’ve married your wife’s sister

Honourable SIL is indeed just as batshit crazy, but in slightly different ways...   However, one must not mistake family traits with the universal constant that is the female mind.