I was wondering if anyone was interested in smoke suppressor (not Smokey Wolf,It's a new product)

Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

In advance, I am not a business, I just want to buy one, along with some of my daily necessities together to send, if anyone wants to buy with me then contact me.

It's about 100 pounds each, If anyone needs it, I'll order it for him. no deposit required.

Without further ado, I just show the videos and pictures.And you can choose different styles for AK or AR like SOCOM or PBS and QDC and osprey.

Any questions can be pointed out in the comments section.

Because I've used it before, it works better than Smokey Wolf

7152fb20570838f86636cca9cf947a7.jpg

af3acf3d75de59314bbcb8f3b4901fa.jpg

b0236712d2df385ab3a03c2529c806e.jpg

881fd633f63b8464a0ba53b6869825a.jpg

Edited by Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

• Miêu Anh-Nguyễn changed the title to I was wondering if anyone was interested in smoke suppressor (not Smokey Wolf,It's a new product)
2 hours ago, EDcase said:

The first one with the lights looks damn cool. (No lights on the last one I presume)

Do you need to fill with oil?

A bit too expensive for me unfortunately.

This is a sample of photographer got last year, and the light bulb was either not installed or turned off

And this internal structure could theoretically fit into most other suppressors.If the number of people who order is more, you can go and negotiate with the manufacturer

13 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

Like a vape, some of the outgoing air pushes air through the vaporiser and out through the barrel. The LEDs light up the vapour.

Very cool idea, I'm surprised there's not more.

You could put a disposable vape in a silencer along one side I suppose and use a standard tracer thingy.

Unfortunately, due to a structural problem, tracer needed infrared sensing to detect if the BB shot had passed, and the infrared sensing failed after the smoke occurred. So the sensor becomes vibration sensing in a way that you can use to dry fires at home. This sensor has been tested and will not be triggered by other impacts.

13 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Any idea how these thing work?

Sensor, smoke generator, LED bulb

13 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

What's the brand?  

Good idea, even his inventor hasn't decided what to call it, but it has been producing it for a year.

I can send you it manual electronically with accompanying translation if you like.

5 hours ago, Miêu Anh-Nguyễn said:

smoke generator

Obviously😀. Maybe I should've been more specific, how does it generate the smoke? Is it a vaporiser as posted by Sewdhull?

16 hours ago, Pseudotectonic said:

How big and heavy? What battery does it take? What supply does it need? Do you have a spec sheet or product data PDF?

Is it reliable and is it going to go up in smoke mid game and explode?

The internal movement 29.7mm*91.8mm, can be fitted with a muffler larger than suppressor, the use of soot drive and 3.7V lithium battery drive, the principle is electric heating  oil to produce smoke, through the vibration sensor to light the LED light bulb, have not heard of it has serious failure.

Oil is the kind of oil used to smoke models I don't know how to say in English.

17 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Obviously😀. Maybe I should've been more specific, how does it generate the smoke? Is it a vaporiser as posted by Sewdhull?

image.jpeg.f259b8b29692dd2fe175451170cfa340.jpeg

1 part 

①Upper suspension guide tube
③Springs
④Charging Cable
⑤Battery
⑥Main movement

2Universal size suppressor greater than 29.7 diameter and 918 mm long inside
3 Decomposition and assembly

4 Add the fume oil
①Need to add the lampblack line
②The line has been filled with soot refill

3 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

The muzzle flash LED light can it change colour?

No, but if you want a different color light bulb, I can change it for you in free.

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

why don't you call it the Smokey Wolf Mk2 since, internally,it looks to be exactly the same as the Smokey Wolf I have here.

In fact, this thing started to sell half a year earlier than Smoke Wolf, and Smokey Wolf is a copy of this product, and there are problems such as oil leakage and failure

Becasue smokey wolf 

It uses infrared sensors, and the smoke will interfere with it, and because of structural problems, the smoke will stay in the inner tube for a long time, so the condensed oil will affect hop-up.

• 4 weeks later...

What’s the difference with this one and say, the hasta nebula patrolbase has for £90?

7 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

What’s the difference with this one and say, the hasta nebula patrolbase has for £90?

First of all, it solves the smoky Wolf problem, and second of all, because this thing is a hassle to transport and in fact if you don't have to transport it it might only cost 60 pounds.

6 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

First result on my Google search

https://boostfidgets.com/products/smoke-wolf-silencer

it not same thing, somky wolf due to a structural problem, tracer needed infrared sensing to detect if the BB shot had passed, and the infrared sensing failed after the smoke occurred.

and the oil smoke will condensation in the tube it will seem like lacking oli.

This new one i sell the sensor becomes vibration sensing in a way that you can use to dry fires at home. And this sensor has been tested and will not be triggered by other impacts.

On 29/12/2023 at 16:52, Miêu Anh-Nguyễn said:

In advance, I am not a business, I just want to buy one, along with some of my daily necessities together to send, if anyone wants to buy with me then contact me.

It's about 100 pounds each, If anyone needs it, I'll order it for him. no deposit required.

Without further ado, I just show the videos and pictures.And you can choose different styles for AK or AR like SOCOM or PBS and QDC and osprey.

Any questions can be pointed out in the comments section.

Because I've used it before, it works better than Smokey Wolf

7152fb20570838f86636cca9cf947a7.jpg

af3acf3d75de59314bbcb8f3b4901fa.jpg

b0236712d2df385ab3a03c2529c806e.jpg

881fd633f63b8464a0ba53b6869825a.jpg

Are you allowed to smoke in your bedroom?? 😉

It looks quite effective 👍

On 24/01/2024 at 18:00, Shamal said:

Are you allowed to smoke in your bedroom?? 😉

It looks quite effective 👍

Of course, it's no problem. And it works well. I'll send the video.

Edited by Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2024 at 10:47, joerazz said:

I am interested  in this . Looks really good would it fit on my ssr4 Nov. 

As long as it is 14mm inverse tooth can be adapted