New From GHK?

Super64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So what do we think GHK have planned then? Picture from their Facebook page. Obviously some form of compact AR with a short, compact stock. It looks like it may also have an integral suppressor or something similar. 

IMG_0774.png

27 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

DDM4 PDW

pictured with a light and red dot

it's the DD pistol grip that gave it away

The EMG part too, as iirc the Specna & Cyma licensed ones are also EMG (The card I got with my specna has EMG on it at least)

2 hours ago, Super64 said:

So what do we think GHK have planned then?

Going by the text in the corner I'd guess it's the third version of their AR range 

Yep, definately a DDM4 PDW. I've not seen it before so didn't piece it together, but looking at it, 100% match. I'm not sure if it's something i'd buy before my other planned purchases, but definitely interesting if you're an AR fan like I am.

5 hours ago, woody_2231 said:

I hope the Gen 5 glock is only delayed and not abandoned because the cool factor of the steel slide gen 5 is just too high 

Marui is already in the making of the Gen. 5 G17. But it's gonna take some time to get aftermarket parts for it (it happens eventually).

GHK is known about their abysmal QC problems in the last few years so I woudn't get too exited about any of their guns. More importantly it's insane how much money you have to pay for them.

Edited by Krisz

8 minutes ago, Krisz said:

Marui is already in the making of the Gen. 5 G17. But it's gonna take some time to get aftermarket parts for it (it happens eventually).

GHK is known about their abysmal QC problems in the last few years so I woudn't get too exited about any of their guns. More importantly it's insane how much money you have to pay for them.

I think you underestimate the difference between the GHK glock and a TM. Also the GHK is actually cheap compared to the TM plus a steel slide kit and thats without the other parts needed to make a TM push that slide reliably .

I do agree that GHK has had horrendous issues the last few years though but the latest M4s have been back to how they originally were and the new AK looks very promising indeed 

As with all VFC GBB's you need to skip the first couple of batches to allow them to work out the kinks, or someone to come up with a hack.

But apparently, full steel and full travel. So if it works, I can see it dethroning the TM AK as the go to.

Quite a few internal changes announced for the v3 which look promising

Their website isn’t really showing the new DD traded Ceracoted models, but I believe it’s on their Facefart page

87YyH53.thumb.png.49bbdcff27e8c6fbe14ce9335a75c2bb.png

The new PDW looks nice and seems to have good recoil 👌

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.