Plate carriers

TheAKMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know of some good plate carriers in OD that are between £80 to £110 for sale in uk websites?

It's a tad over the budget you've listed, but if you've got the flexibility I heartily recommend this one:

https://www.uktactical.com/product/warrior-recon-plate-carrier-base-holds-sapi-plates-18860#?variant=212

I have one and it's the only plate carrier I need. Got three different front panels set up for it; one for 5.56, one for .308 and one for SMGs. Also put weighted training plates in mine and it feels incredibly authentic!

Like impulse I have a warrior rpc with placard to suit each primary. Makes changes loadouts a breeze.

If your budget can't stretch to it, keep and eye out for uktactical.com mailing list as they often to codes that can be combined with sales to get a greater discount.

6 hours ago, Haru said:

invadergear qrb

yeah i was looking at getting this but the od colour is out of stock and the website cant deliver to uk, so i was looking for alternatives

4 hours ago, Impulse said:

It's a tad over the budget you've listed, but if you've got the flexibility I heartily recommend this one:

https://www.uktactical.com/product/warrior-recon-plate-carrier-base-holds-sapi-plates-18860#?variant=212

I have one and it's the only plate carrier I need. Got three different front panels set up for it; one for 5.56, one for .308 and one for SMGs. Also put weighted training plates in mine and it feels incredibly authentic!

looks super nice but i will have to do a bit more saving for the XD

1 hour ago, concretesnail said:

Like impulse I have a warrior rpc with placard to suit each primary. Makes changes loadouts a breeze.

If your budget can't stretch to it, keep and eye out for uktactical.com mailing list as they often to codes that can be combined with sales to get a greater discount.

ok, i will look into this, many thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.