Which gnu gnext? My GBBR love affair must continue

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

Following with interest as I’m on the fence between a TM MP7 and an MWS. 

image.gif.02e70ec43c61a1d019d104f1553e96f2.gif

51 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

MWS is the one.

MP7 is amazing but being the wrong size and having a few known issues (sleepy trigger, cracked receiver) it’s just not quite as good.

If Marui decide to update it and fix the issues / get it to the correct scale i’d be all over it.

As a big fan of the MP7 too, the VFC version is worth considering isn't it? ... plenty of owners love theirs.  The full auto mag dump isn't as good as the TM's though

18 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

As a big fan of the MP7 too, the VFC version is worth considering isn't it? ... plenty of owners love theirs.  The full auto mag dump isn't as good as the TM's though

I’ve got a VFC v2 inbound to try out before it goes on as a gift, apparently if you cut the bolt down it’s much better in the cold / gas efficient.

Probably going to pick up my first gbbr next weekend.   Can't skirmish due to rather grim family events, so will use a bit of  free time to have a tinker.

Decided, I think to get an AA G36.  I know it's not gonna last,  but it'll give me something to take apart and fix without the stresses of screwing up something 3 times the price.

I'd like to thank the forum once again for encouraging me to lighten my wallet further.   Sod you all.  🤪

image.png.9905d1db2d291b5f73599b48eab9dc99.png

Edited by Dan Robinson

17 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

It's all relative. I'll drop £500 on airsoft without blinking. I look at a pack of pasta and think; "You can fuck off if you think I'm paying £2.80 for that!"

I get what you mean....getting a GBBR is not something i was planning on, and i'm only getting this one really to scratch a passing itch and to sya I've tried it.

Of course that's a meaningless sentiment in this hobby 🤣🤣

When I started a few years back, I thought GBBRs seemed like too much work for little gain, especially against the hi-cap/drum mag spray-and-pray window lickers. Now, I'm completely at peace with the game, including the drum mag, HPA speedy bois and all their shenanigans. One well-aimed shot from my MWS gives me a tingling usually reserved for buxom wenches bringing beers.

A couple of games ago I tracked one lad as he was running. When I squeezed the trigger it was followed by a "Ow. OW! That fucking hurt! That's a stinger!" as I got him in the neck...although this was more by luck as I'm a crap shot and body mass is my preferred target 😂

Seriously though, GBBRs are a different and more rewarding gaming experience, at least to this call sign. They've rejuvenated my interest in the hobby and long may it continue. As i've said before, "JOIN US!!!!" 

2 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

I'd like to thank the forum once in for encouraging me to lighten my wallet further

*cough*

L85

*cough*

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.