Interesting weapons

mightyjebus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a New Zealand pilot has been kidnapped in Guinea which is a shame but more interestingly the 2 weapons being carried by the hostage takers are pretty special.

The first is a Belguim FNC with tactical stick attached but the 2nd weapon has me stumped. Let's see if anyone else can figure it out.

So far I can see:

a G3 flash hider

a AK gas block

a backwards AK front sight?

a HK416 front rail

a M16 Upper and Lower receiver

a M16 30 round mag

don't ask me what the rear sight/carry handle is.

and to finish it off a M203

image.thumb.jpeg.c7bb5d5e0806ac7b1ff3ebd3b3220689.jpeg

• Supporters

I've figured it out, he's been kidnapped by Airsofters lol, no one else would bastardize their gnus like that🤣

Actually they do look like a couple from my club.🤔

That's PNG not Guinea.

Anyhow, given the amount of cable-ties holding it together, your description of the gnu may be about right!

Remember the Zapatista's fearsome armoury when they originally launched themselves from the mist?

My cheap M4 broke, 

I am realistic in my budget

There were serious considerations for something a little different an ares g14 and ICS g33 were contenders, hell even looked at ak's and both G3's (the long and very short). All had numerous pros, few cons overall - it could have happened - then a bargain M4 showed up on the classifieds....at least it has a skeleton stock that folds.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.