Best Warranties

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone, 

just thought I’d try to create a thread listing companies with the best warranties, whether this be on guns, optics, other accessories etc.

we all know about Vortex’s lifetime warranty; are there any other companies that a offer similar service?

12 hours ago, Shamal said:

Justbbguns offer 1000 shots or twenty minutes. Whichever comes first. 😂

We laugh but reading some of their Google reviews, people expect way too much from their £20 springer or £50 AEG.

.....or maybe we're the idiots for thinking £50 is dirt cheap for a toy gun? 🤔

Wolverine have a decent 12 month warranty on their stuff, but I personally don't know of anyone else who offers a lifetime warranty as good as Vortex

I really can't think of any airsoft product that is offered with anything other than the standard 12 months (good luck getting that honored, but I have also seen what airsofters do to their gear). Lots of real steel optics offer amazing warranties. Eotech will replace damaged glass for life.

Sig Sauer offer the same warranty as Vortex, though it’s harder to claim in the U.K. as the official importer is a douche (from personal experience)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.