Double eagle Noveske n4 - MWS clone

Wavey_Gravey

15 minutes ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Were I to make a hasty purchase, does anyone know a source for reasonably priced compatible mags?  At £65 a pop its going to get very expensive very quickly. 

Welcome to gbbr’s.

MWS mags should run fine, same with guns modify but they’re not much cheaper or even readily available to be honest.

16 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Welcome to gbbr’s.

MWS mags should run fine, same with guns modify but they’re not much cheaper or even readily available to be honest.

So it would seem.  Found a few places listing TM MWS mags at £50ish, but alas no stock.

chaps,

just to add to the growing comments, long time gbbr user, dabbled in AEG once not for me, could never get my head round a battery powered gun.

never mind.

I've owned several makes styles of GBBRs and every time come to my mws's ( not slating any brands, just my preference)

after building a nice mws backlog, i come across this double eagle noveske, in the UK £350 and all i can say this is a no brainer for those looking to move to GBBRs or an mws eco system

the build quality is really good, as stated above the upper and lower fit together seriously tight no wobble.

internals well its an mws theres no ifs or butts about it, bolt locks on my mws and GM mags, even the mag that comes with it, is close to a GM mag.

not been able to fully skirmish it yet and i do have some of the standard upgrades on there way but its certainly a thumbs up for the reasons stated above.

Edited by Regamuffin

18 minutes ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

I’m pretty much sold on one at this point. Just waiting for someone to have the tan colour back in stock as it’s sold out everywhere at the moment. 

https://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/emg-noveske-n4-gbbr-mws-system-by-double-eagle

12 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

I’m pretty much sold on one at this point. Just waiting for someone to have the tan colour back in stock as it’s sold out everywhere at the moment. 

You tried bespoke airsoft? 

12 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Cheers @gavinkempsell - any experience with this retailer?  Are they reliable?

Don’t go high pressure airsoft there £150 above competition price, it’s a joke, bespoke selling them for £350 code SAVE5 for 5% off , can’t believe another retailer is pricing them so high, airsoft aint cheap at the best of times lol

Edited by Regamuffin

21 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Cheers @gavinkempsell - any experience with this retailer?  Are they reliable?

no buying experience from me, just thot you'd want to know who has some for sale.

On 16/09/2023 at 22:57, Regamuffin said:

You tried bespoke airsoft? 

Don’t go high pressure airsoft there £150 above competition price, it’s a joke, bespoke selling them for £350 code SAVE5 for 5% off , can’t believe another retailer is pricing them so high, airsoft aint cheap at the best of times lol

If it's £350 at other retailers, it's only £10 more at High Pressure Airsoft that was linked above. Maybe they've reduced the price. Either way if it's only £10 and in stock might be worth giving them a shot.

Who knows...

I've just flicked through the Jaeger Precision video of the complete takedown of the Noveske. That trigger box basically jumped out itself. Why Marui? WHY??????

On 18/09/2023 at 15:25, TobiasC95 said:

If it's £350 at other retailers, it's only £10 more at High Pressure Airsoft that was linked above. Maybe they've reduced the price. Either way if it's only £10 and in stock might be worth giving them a shot.

Who knows...

Ah looks like HIgh pressure has come down to match the others since my update this is good news for all 

Everything I've seen and read so far about this has impressed me, and as I can definitely see an M4 GBBR in my future collection.   This overtakes the MWS as the likely candidate - because it's such a good value proposition.

But... I have seen a video or two where the full-auto mag dumps aren't as good as the TM.  Now I know from my experience with my '416 that they're not a thing done during actual skirmishing, but it'd be nice to understand if the apparent shortfall in ultimate 'at the limit' use is real or not, and how it'll affect cold-weather performance or fast semi-auto spamming.

I'd also like to see some long-range testing, to see if that short barrel affects accuracy unduly... and also which gases can be used, and how they affect the joule output.

Any likelihood Mr @Bada Bing will be purchasing and reviewing one?   I fully trust his in-depth examinations of gas gats, and I'm sure it'd help many prospective purchasers enormously.

(I can see MiddleAgedGamerUk has done an unboxing video, so he'll likely have a review up soon, but his test shooting tends to get done at rather short range, IIRC)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

I have to agree @RostokMcSpoons For an MWS compatible GBBR, this looks too good to be true. I'm glad we're getting the DE versions here (not a kidney shot at you Rostok, honest) as the T8 versions seem to have a few more issues from the limited research I've done. Also, T8 parts don't play nicely with anything other than T8 parts,so upgrading will be more limited, and on the quality front, T8 are no Guns Modify.

It'd be nice to see a retailer send a review gun to @Bada Bing or Ollie Talks Airsoft, as they're basically the only YouTubers I follow that really understand GBB guns and aren't shills for manufacturers to hawk their products to the masses. 

I do hope that this brings more players to the GBBR space. It can only be  good for the after-market parts (yes, we'll get some shit, but, you know, airsoft!) and more GBB players on the field would make for a more enjoyable experience for units like me to compete in 😂

Nearly £300 difference between the two…and you’ll only go and “upgrade” the marui as everybody does.

Id say get one of these, new hop rubber / nub and perhaps a new inner barrel and you’d still be quids in. And the Noveske is a Noveske…cool AF.

21 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

I'll say this, get other mags . The performance on the DE mags compared to GM mags is very poor 

That's a shame, as the Brucie Bonus for this gun's mags seemed to be the fact that they're actually available (if rather expensive)

I heard one of the MWS owners at my last skirmish complaining about the lack of mags - these seemed a way around that - but if they're not very good (at £65 each), then 'oops' :( 

9 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

That's a shame, as the Brucie Bonus for this gun's mags seemed to be the fact that they're actually available (if rather expensive)

I heard one of the MWS owners at my last skirmish complaining about the lack of mags - these seemed a way around that - but if they're not very good (at £65 each), then 'oops' :( 

For £65 each definitely go for the gunsmodify mags 

2 hours ago, 1st commando said:

For £65 each definitely go for the gunsmodify mags 

The GM mags are decent, but fiddly to load. They look great and are a bit punchier than TM mags. Not as reliable though.

I just had another three delivered today, with one more on the way. Look to the HK retailers as they're £42-£45 ea. 

20230928_204955.thumb.jpg.222c9c9a969304458b53e4061b673f25.jpg

3 hours ago, 1st commando said:

I'll say this, get other mags . The performance on the DE mags compared to GM mags is very poor 

What issues are you seeing with the DE mags? I've got 3 here and they all work fine but I've not spent a massive amount of time with them yet. I'm curious if the issues you are seeing are fixable.