Share those sweet bruises

MAX DICKER

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to see some of the kaleidoscopic bruises from BB's that some of you guys must surely have. I'll start.

Loving the deep burgundy dappling with a greenish edge fading to yellow.

20220315_142326.jpg

18 minutes ago, MAX DICKER said:

Just want to see some of the kaleidoscopic bruises from BB's that some of you guys must surely have. I'll start.

Loving the deep burgundy dappling with a greenish edge fading to yellow.

20220315_142326.jpg

Yep that's a good 'un 🤕

I think on balance we're all better off if I don't post a pic of my very upper thigh on here ;) but it has a triple welt pattern from a gas shotgun hit (from about 5m)... luckily it's fading away now.  
The other thigh has a big impressive bruise but that's from football...

I managed to get myself shot in the palm of my hand at absolute point-blank range and that hurt like a bugger at the time.   There's not a mark to show for it

@MAX DICKER ouch that looks incredible!!

Not got any to show off at the moment. But last day I was out a youngster got a tri shot shotgun to the forehead going around a corner. The grouping was about the size of a 10p. Must have been inches away from his head at the time he was shot. Safe to say I felt sorry for the poor lad. Took it like a trooper though.

Edited by Khyber

53 minutes ago, Khyber said:

@MAX DICKER ouch that looks incredible!!

Not got any to show off at the moment. But last day I was out a youngster got a tri shot shotgun to the forehead going around a corner. The grouping was about the size of a 10p. Must have been inches away from his head at the time he was shot. Safe to say I felt sorry for the poor lad. Took it like a trooper though.

I've been got in the forehead by a tri shot from a less than 10m before. Definitely felt that one lol. Had a predator style triangle on my forehead for days

22 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I've been got in the forehead by a tri shot from a less than 10m before. Definitely felt that one lol. Had a predator style triangle on my forehead for days

Sounds the same as this poor lad. 

I wouldn't have minded the shotgun hit so much, except we traded shots at the much the same moment, with me firing first as I was pre-aimed, waiting for him to show himself (he'd shot me from the same point a couple of minutes earlier).  I took my hit, he didn't take his 😕

Fuck!! Not an American club is it?

4 minutes ago, mintsauce5 said:

After being hit by a sniper from about 40 feet

796F0C8B-84FE-4D05-90B0-BEB3D37D29B2.jpeg

1BFD456F-67FF-4EE0-88A8-DDCBF9D95BEA.jpeg

7A484553-447F-4A79-80CC-9FE5494D8697.jpeg

Is that current or old?

If current protect it at all costs and have it looked over

I had one many years ago and took forever to get around to seeing the doctor, I just in time for an infection to properly kick off

2 hours ago, Tommikka said:

Is that current or old?

If current protect it at all costs and have it looked over

I had one many years ago and took forever to get around to seeing the doctor, I just in time for an infection to properly kick off

It’s a good few years ago that one , did go to the walk in nhs at the time though just to get it checked out

Guest SquashyTundra6

Not a bruise, but I got shot in the face at the weekend by some fella who didn’t want to take his hit and instead shot me on full auto from about 3m 

blood was much worse before I washed most of it off. Covered half my face and filled my beard haha

DC5D6B97-BDF2-4458-AC25-A6E8F6F0CB3F.thumb.jpeg.e7a55e08f573915bb484b5852c17c3bc.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.