latest scammers..

shivarussell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Send Message with names to Moderator

Jedi_Master - Airsoft Forums UK (airsoft-forums.uk)

already done mate    o7

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

a rat, or a fraudster?

I'd say they're pretty much the same thing, but that would be slandering the poor old rats. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
12 minutes ago, Daveoc33 said:

But I'd go away overnight too!

Oh wait, my post count isn't high enough for anyone to care. 

Don't worry Dave, everyone already knows your dodgy as F............. 😜

On 11/03/2022 at 21:21, Rogerborg said:

Random aside, but the Chief Inspector of Constabulary has just noted that "online crime is now by far the most prevalent type of crime, and by means of the internet fraud has exploded; in volume, it eclipses everything" [page 40] "yet fraud indefensibly continues to be treated as a low priority" [page 49] and "police response continues to be a complete pile of wank" [slightly paraphrased].

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmicfrs/wp-content/uploads/state-of-policing-2021-single-page-format.pdf

You just have to try to sell anything of value online to see this.

I had a comic book collection I was selling a year or so ago for £1300. The amount of scammers who contacted me was horrifying. One guy spent days telling me how his mate would come get them etc and would obviously then have just claimed they had never been delivered and claimed his money back. Obviously not being born yesterday I said he could come but he would be paying cash, and he then spent days messaging me nonsense until he got the message I wasnt going to bend.

Bizarre, its not like comic books are easy to sell on.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.