Blind Firing.

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, The Waco Kid said:

Do you know what the think of this is?

Personally a grenade coming at me means I am charging the position it came from as they often don’t have their weapon ready…. Given the faffy way most players do this.

I've only played at The Ridge once, but IIRC it was to stop players getting pissy about spending money on grenades and not getting any kills with them

11 hours ago, The Waco Kid said:

Personally a grenade coming at me means I am charging the position it came from as they often don’t have their weapon ready…. Given the faffy way most players do this.

Do you mean like a player who puts their gun down against a tree, throws some smoke getting the attention of the photographer, posing for a photo shoot then ambling along to catch up with the action?

I have never done that, not ever, honest 

2 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

Or putting the gun down, stricking the cap, waiting for the glorious plume of colourful smoke to emerge before throwing...... only for it to actually be a thunderflash.

I have never done that, not ever, honest

Or stood in the shed sorting through old pyro separating the good from the battered, damaged strikers etc before taking them off for a ‘safe’ bang

(the ones that have suffered from battering, or failed but not left in a field to be picked up by kids)

One of which having previously been an old school paper mache style BB grenade but only had the strip of striker tip, fuse & bang remaining

Straight to the ‘dispose’ pile 

But touching along the workbench as passing it over…… and Hiss……

Followed by prompt dropping

Followed by looking at the stack of pyro besides a hissing fuse

Pick up the hissing fuse

Turn around to throw out the door behind

Glance at the open kitchen door behind the shed

Drop fuse

Stand on fuse 

Feel thud

Be thankful for not stepping out in bare feet

On 23/02/2022 at 22:17, Cannonfodder said:

I've only played at The Ridge once, but IIRC it was to stop players getting pissy about spending money on grenades and not getting any kills with them

I can kinda see that. 🙄 But it goes bang, what’s not to like?

Remember kids never go back to a lit firework. Well not unless you’re sure it will be fine this time. Or you’re on fourth Guinness and Bailey’s depth charger.

On 23/02/2022 at 22:17, Cannonfodder said:

yeah, this is pretty much the reason.  and i can understand the reasoning, especially for the younger players that dont have as much money to throw around... (pun not intended)

Edited by Spartan09
(pun not intended)

Just stain it through your teeth. Once you have gotten use to the texture of curdled milk it’s surprisingly horrid. 😁

Goes well with Maryland cookies dipped in coleslaw though.

Needless to say the wife had gone out and it was the only option that didn’t involve making an effort.

Edited by The Waco Kid

I tried that years ago.  The Baileys curdles and turns to something akin to porridge.  

The cognoscenti put banana schnapps or Tia Maris in Guinness.  

• Supporters

Pah, amateurs. Real men drink Snakebite and Baileys.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.