H&K G11 sort of

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Totally fugly & using a good but flawed pistol(according to the number of posts I've seen with people needing to replace parts), suspect anybody that buys it will soon be disappointed when:

A. Their "rifle" can't compete with others on the playing field. 

B. Trying to use it as a dedicated rifle causes to much wear & tear = repeated component failure. 

Pistol carbine kits are OK if you don't expect performance equivalent to dedicated full size primaries, especially full auto aeg's. 

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Totally fugly & using a good but flawed pistol(according to the number of posts I've seen with people needing to replace parts), suspect anybody that buys it will soon be disappointed when:

A. Their "rifle" can't compete with others on the playing field. 

B. Trying to use it as a dedicated rifle causes to much wear & tear = repeated component failure. 

Pistol carbine kits are OK if you don't expect performance equivalent to dedicated full size primaries, especially full auto aeg's. 

Bodge it and fit a mk23 with an extended inner barrel that will make it a DMR.

1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Setting the bar pretty high for the most disappointing release of 2022 after teasing just the scope a few days ago.

They do like the AAP-01 they have done a few kits for it. I do like the fact the fake mag cycles

21 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

But you must admit, thinking there would be actual G11 release and then finding out it was just a body shell for an existing gun...

I had my hopes. I expected a kit but the size of the G11 I was hoping for internal tank HPA.

• Supporters

Now that makes sense 👍

Is it me or is there a lot of ice building up on the muzzle and "magazine"? Apart from that it looks nice

On 26/01/2022 at 15:52, BigStew said:

I had my hopes. I expected a kit but the size of the G11 I was hoping for internal tank HPA.

That's one way of getting the ROF of the real thing

On 28/01/2022 at 03:22, Cannonfodder said:

Is it me or is there a lot of ice building up on the muzzle and "magazine"? Apart from that it looks nice

I don’t know why they would use it, but that actually looks like Talcum Powder instead of cold Co2 gas and icing on the muzzle 🤷🏻‍♂️

If that's the case then it's bloody stupid and puts me off. I can only imagine how many problems would be caused by it getting in places it shouldn't 

• Supporters

So am I correct in assuming this mad little fecking genius actually IS ‘showgun’ and by the looks of it runs it from his bedroom ?!?!?! 😱

next question , can you fit the guts of a P90 in it ????🤞

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

So am I correct in assuming this mad little fecking genius actually IS ‘showgun’ and by the looks of it runs it from his bedroom ?!?!?! 😱

next question , can you fit the guts of a P90 in it ????🤞

Not quite but they are small https://www.showgunscustom.com/. There hasn't  been any good images of the kit disassemble yet to see inside. But given its size some time with a dermal and sheet plastic practically anything will fit in it.

• Supporters

ALLLL that room inside the big fat German clockwork box for any gearbox and tons of battery storage...

Nice to see it done but this is one of the worst possible ways to bring it to reality.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.