New to Airsoft

Leopard3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

More info please, is battery charged ?, If so is it doing absolutely anything when you pull the trigger ?, Also if it's brand new shouldn't you be having this conversation with the retailer that sold it to you ?, better that than you start messing around with it & risk invalidating any warranty.

PS I'm not clicking the link above, & don't recommend anybody else does in case it's just virus infested bait lol.🤔

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah putting bullets in it will be your first issue

Lol, that did occur to me but I thought I'd go easy on him being his first post 😏

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

PS I'm not clicking the link above, & don't recommend anybody else does in case it's just virus infested bait lol.🤔

@Tackle there there there !!!

it’s not a hyper-link the poor poster just left his underline button ON 

/ah bless

Is the gun cycling? Is it completely dead? If cycling Are you using mid caps or high caps. If using high caps have you winded them fully? Are you using good quality BBs? If it's dead have you definitely fully charged the battery? The least invasive thing you can do is check the fuse it's in the black tube connected to the battery wire in the back of the gun. If it's dead and battery and fuse are fine, do nothing send it back to the seller.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MiK said:

@Tackle there there there !!!

it’s not a hyper-link the poor poster just left his underline button ON 

/ah bless

Lol, that's just me being a cynical old b'stard, trust no fecker until they prove otherwise 😈

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Lol, that's just me being a cynical old b'stard, trust no fecker until they prove otherwise 😈

I'm with you. Once bitten twice shy. Trust your mother and your kids. Everyone else earns it. Lol

Regards 

Is the battery even taking a charge?

When my JG g3 arrived the battery was useless, it had obviously sat in the box with the rif for a few years and just slowly deteriorated 

try a battery that you know is good 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.