What's the Worst Airsoft Injury You've Had? Bank Account Not Included

Brophy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not had any major injuries while playing thankfully. Most painful shot I've received was right on the thumb at point blank range. The one time it made my eyes water. 

• 3 weeks later...

My latest one sustained 2 weeks ago.

1st game back after 15 months of enduring lockdown restrictions.

1st game of the day. Pinned down behind cover trying to fight my way out, finally someone threads a bb into a gap and I call hit. Go to stand up and boom ouch. What the.

Loom down expecting to find a tag round or flash bang etc.nope..

Something hooked the pin on my dynatex timed bfg. As I stood up it pulled it just enough to release the spoon but not pull the pin clear.

5 seconds later bang. No big deal I'm already dead. The sting is probably just shock.

Lunch time comes and I check. Now to clarify I wear my bfg in a her on my belt.

The bfg didn't just go bang though. It burnt a small hole in my ubacs, then appears to have set light briefly to my base layer t-shirt that definitely wasn't 'under armour. That combined with the grenade has burnt a patch of skin about 10cm long and 5cm wide to a crisp. Can anyone smell bacon.

Cleaned the area up and 2 weeks on its healing slowly. Can see the main burn area has bit of the nylon fabric caught in the scab. But figure chick's dig scars right

Probably my worst was when thankfully I was wearing a replica altyn helmet. I decided it would be fun to run as fast I could to the middle of the field as soon as the game started and tripped head first into a wooden wall. Got up and felt alright but promptly threw up a little bit after 😂 thank god I was wearing an altyn or it could've been worse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.