THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

11 hours ago, Wild Weasel said:

if I remember rightly this was on the forum a few months back, basically take a grub screw and drill and screw through the centre of your rocket valve. wind it in and out to adjust FPS. If it helps to find it I replied, so look through my page as it were to find my reply, to find the post. 

There’s a guide on y2b, easy to find: DIY NPAS

9 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Yep, love that stuff.

And this for everything else metal on metal...

06535482-2FE3-485F-99B6-A381A628FC16.png

FYI - i’ve had bad experience with Würth Dry Chain Lube hardening into wax below around 10 degrees, rendering my gun useless. YMMV, but I had better luck with simple silicone spray everywhere

On 17/12/2020 at 19:45, Davegolf said:

@Captain Darling runs off to make a URGI MWS 😂

I have 3 already!  9.3” in black, and also DDC - I couldn’t make my mind up.  I’m currently fettling a DDC 14.5” on a DMR build MWS. I just love the look and feel of this skinny rail.  All HAO, I really rate their workmanship.

1 hour ago, demandt said:

@RMDavis That's one hell of a build. The Cerakote was a good choice, that colour scheme looks awesome. Could you provide a full parts list? I'm curious...

Thanks bud, I'm really pleased with how it's turned out!

Here's the current build list...

TM MWS CQBR - Base
HAO Industries Geissele 9.3" MK16/URGI Rail

HAO Industries Geissele REBCG BCG 
Z-Parts Geissele URGI-1 Airborne Charging Handle
Z-Parts Daniel Defence 10.3" Outer Barrel
Magpul K2 Pistol Grip
Magpul ASAP QD Rear Sling Plate
Magpul M-Lok Hand Stop
Magpul Magazine Pulls
Magpul MOE SL-K Stock 

Clone Magpul Rail Cover 
Clone Unity Tactical Fast Micro Mount
Vortex Optics Crossfire

Wadsn DBAL-A2 Clone

Wadsn Dual Pressure Pad
Wadsn Surefire Clone M300B Weapon Light
Arisaka Clone M-Lok Weapon Light Mount

Wiitech Trigger Guard

G&P Aluminium Buffer

Ergo Gapper
Angry Gun 4 Prong Surefire Flash Hider
Angry Gun Surefire Suppressor
Angry Gun Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch
Ferro Concepts Slingster - Multicam Black
Ferro Concepts QD Sling Swivels
TacbeltsUK Suppressor cover - Multicam Black
SixG Brass Hop Nub

3 hours ago, Captain Darling said:

I have 3 already!  9.3” in black, and also DDC - I couldn’t make my mind up.  I’m currently fettling a DDC 14.5” on a DMR build MWS. I just love the look and feel of this skinny rail.  All HAO, I really rate their workmanship.

Totally understand why you've got 3!

I've been thinking about building a 14.5" for my next MWS

I agree its one of the nicest rails out there, and anything else seems far too bulky.

Although the allure of a 14.5" 416D build using one of HAO's conversion kits is very strong! 😳

Marius primary market is Japan ergo the demand for products is determined by what the local airsoft community wants. The desire to be ‘like’ US special forces or US anything as a matter of fact determines Marui’s product line predominantly. The AK MWS was an interesting release though one which I think many of us did not see coming. The fact that we have not seen anything more of it believes me to think it’s not been popular. 

It’s likely that a 416 variant will be on the cards as that makes economic sense as no doubt it will sell in numbers. However the current economic climate may just scupper any plans. Also the supply of anything Marui is becoming scarce to say the least. I’m not sure how long that will last though....

Do we have any Japanese speaking members here? If so ask them to get onto some Japanese forums and see what the lay of the land is like. That will possibly give some insight into what to expect here in the West ;) 

Hello everyone. Jumping in to this forum since I am thinking of buying a MWS very soon now after christmas for some local IPSC airsoft shooting and general training. I right now have a VFC 416D that I very much enjoy but I think I would ''need'' the MWS also. All airsofters know the feeling, I am sure.

My question is, is there any M-LOK rail that is as close to drop in on the MWS system as possible? I have M-LOK rail on the 416 any I think it is so nice to have.

preferably from a EU website, but of course not a must.

It doesnt have to look anything special, just M-LOK and about 9.5'' long is what I am looking for. And as little special work for it as possible. 

It is the CQBR version I am thinking of buying.

Thanks and merry christmas to all of you.

Not sure if this has been asked before but I cant find it in the search, whats the best bucking to use with the SixG brass nub? currently using a Maple leaf MR 50 degree (Blue) and the range really isnt as good as I thought it would be.

I am using 0.28 BB's currently

6 hours ago, Davegolf said:

@Mullvad welcome, this is what you are looking for;

https://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/store/p696/Geissele_Super_Modular_Rail_MK4_M-LOK.html

Can never have enough gnus!

Thank you! Will be on the look out for when the black version is back in stock again. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for the link, have a good one! :)

Reporting back on the full auto jamming issue. (sorry I don’t know how to link back to past comments) 

installed the g&p nozzle. It’s really good but hasn’t solved the full auto jamming issue completely it just happens less often. 

mag feed lips are not damaged. 

I’m a bit stumped really. 

thanks for your help so far folks.