THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

1 hour ago, occidio said:

I want longer range, my GHK goes just below 2joules (450fps) and has significantly longer range than my TM with about 1.4joules (390fps) on a hot day and 1.1joules (340) on a normal day 20C Desired joule 2 (fps 450) with the option to turn down.

I use 0.43g bb or 0.36g What parts should I buy?

Does it give extra wear, or is it just a "gas pressure" ?

Will gas efficiency be much worse?

Well, you arrived to the sacred waters. Just plunge in from

page 1 and when you are back here at 124 with some footing you’ll probably sell your GHK. 

There are also two shortcuts over the lake:

six gun brass nub 

and 

modify tan bucking 

good luck! 

1 hour ago, Hypokondrikern said:

Well, you arrived to the sacred waters. Just plunge in from

page 1 and when you are back here at 124 with some footing you’ll probably sell your GHK. 

There are also two shortcuts over the lake:

six gun brass nub 

and 

modify tan bucking 

good luck! 

My hop is Upgraded 😉 so now i ned more power, the limet where i play is 2 joule for semi and its a big open Fields, so the Range is importent  🙂

42 minutes ago, occidio said:

My hop is Upgraded 😉 so now i ned more power, the limet where i play is 2 joule for semi and its a big open Fields, so the Range is importent  🙂

What Barrel length is in it now, and what is the max barrel length you can have?

4 minutes ago, occidio said:

Standard barrel. For the m4 mws

Right so that will be a standard 250mm brass barrel in a 14.5” outer barrel. Get yourself a 370mm tight bore and you’ll be pretty much there 

An angrygun adjustable nozzle, but always start with the barrel so you know how far off you are fps wise 

@Wo1f quick question are we still going with the Super 6 Brass nub and Modify Tan as being the best all round for range?  Its been a while since I checked in with the thread

It’s certainly right up there @EvilMonkee  my first game is next Sunday and after that, both rifles will be stripped and new bucking/nub combos tried and I’ll do another comparison. I really do like the modify tan and SixG though. Just a shame the modify wears quite quickly. 

Are the new magazines marked 2 far worse than the first ones?
I read that you can not green gas mode them, is that right?
For I have seen test (badabing) shoot 150bb after greengas mode and I can not shoot much more than 50bb on a refill. So can the new ones not be modded in the same way?

General consensus was the new #2 mags are better than the #1.

If you read back in this thread and other outside findings.

Are you sure you are filling them correctly??

Tried fitting the Magpul extended mag release yesterday to no avail...

The threads on the TM catch are obviously different, and wouldn't go on.

I'm pretty sure I have seen photos of guys with these fitted however. Is it a case of using a genuine mag release catch?

2 hours ago, occidio said:

Are the new magazines marked 2 far worse than the first ones?
I read that you can not green gas mode them, is that right?
For I have seen test (badabing) shoot 150bb after greengas mode and I can not shoot much more than 50bb on a refill. So can the new ones not be modded in the same way?

I've green gas modified mine before I new that v2's existed, mine are great but my Full auto is very unreliable I think due to this.  This is not an issue for me as I don't use it and the mags fill reliably and easily get through two to three loads of bb's, consistency seem fine with only a small deviation over one load of bb's

5 hours ago, RMDavis said:

Tried fitting the Magpul extended mag release yesterday to no avail...

The threads on the TM catch are obviously different, and wouldn't go on.

I'm pretty sure I have seen photos of guys with these fitted however. Is it a case of using a genuine mag release catch?

I have an airsoft spec one that I don't use (left handed so kept dropping mags when slinging the weapon!) let me see if I can dig it out :)

Hi guys,

My first post is here. I'm from Germany, sorry if I write something wrong.

I found this topic searching for MWS on the net, and I am very happy to see a lot of information about it.

Half a year ago I bought my Tokyo Marui MWS and I read everything that I can’t, because this is my first M4 GBB.

So far I have done all the mods that you guys recommended here, for example, a mod with green gas and the 4 most important upgrades:

- Prometheus 370mm 6.03

- SixG Super Nub

- Npas Ra-tech

- Modify Tan bucking

It seems to me that this works well together.

I noticed that many guys are building weapons of DMR, but for now I would like to play in the classic version.

Since automatic shooting mode is prohibited in Germany, we only shoot semi-automatic.

I want to order spare parts for my MWS such as Bolt Carrier, Nozzle and Buffer.  There are many options and combinations, but I am confused and do not know what works best together.  Advise details to increase rate of fire.  To make the cycle run faster and softer.

Thanks in advance.

HSB Spaser , Angry Gun Super Recoil Buffer , Dynamic Precision Aluminum Lightweight Bolt Carrier , ENHANCED DROP IN COMPLETE MPA NOZZLE 

1594841726.jpg

It looks like my weapon now

20200715_202713.jpg

Hello and welcome!

So you are happy with your gun as it is?

You are happy with your guns power?

You are not allowed full auto.

So your goal is to increase cycle speed, and reduce recoil?

I can only comment on personal experience - a UAC Aluminium bolt with HSB Spacer will make for a very fast cycle.

You may need to unscrew your buffer tube 1 or 2 turns to make the bolt catch reliable.

Also, there’s no point in putting a light bolt carrier in and then a stupidly heavy buffer as they will cancel each other out. I found the angry gun super recoil buffer (silver one) much too heavy. It gave a good kick, but it was a sluggish kick. 

Thanks to Davegolf and Wo1l for quickly responding to my question.

Yes, I am happy with my weapon and how strong and accurate it is. We are not allowed a full auto. You correctly understood that I want to increase the speed of the cycle. 

So what you recommended: Does this mean I only need to buy a UAC Aluminum Bolt and an HSB Spacer.

Nozzle I leave the original one from TM MWS (or I need to buy one too), but also Npas Ra-tech too?

Install SixG HSB as in the photo from Dave SixG.  And it works without a spring and a buffer?

Sorry for the stupid questions and bad English.

dave_gunpart.jpg

images.jpg

hi guys , someone replace piston head ? I´m looking for the best.

PD : My Nozzle MPA has broken .... Bad quality and Bad piston head.

@GregArm you still need the spring and buffer. You put the spacer in first, then the spring, then the buffer. The spacer pre-compresses the spring for better response 

@GregArm I’d buy the HSB first and if you find yourself with the extra cash - buy yourself an extra bolt of Aluminium with all the guts. This gives you an emergency bolt for long games in case of the standard breaking. But this not really needed and will cost you around 120 €. Rather then spend the money on sporting your gear. Last advice: The HSB is enough :) 

9 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

@GregArm вам все еще нужны пружина и буфер. Сначала вы вставляете проставку, затем пружину, затем буфер. Распорка предварительно сжимает пружину для лучшего отклика 

Thanks Wo1f. Today I will write a message to Dave SixG.

7 minutes ago, Hypokondrikern said:

@GregArm I’d buy the HSB first and if you find yourself with the extra cash - buy yourself an extra bolt of Aluminium with all the guts. This gives you an emergency bolt for long games in case of the standard breaking. But this not really needed and will cost you around 120 €. Rather then spend the money on sporting your gear. Last advice: The HSB is enough :) 

Thanks for the help.  Do you also mean UAC Aluminum Bolt or is it talking about another bolt?