Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sounds like some bromance could be on the cards tonight if jedi plays his cards right B)

• Head Moderator

Sounds like some bromance could be on the cards tonight if jedi plays his cards right B)

Team pink fluffy unicorn all the way :)

• Moderators

so will there be a live feed, just so I can see the action, it will be better than weekend TV......unless it target practice against Ant and Dec

Great night and good fun all round. Play was great when you consider the numbers, and massive thanks to randy man pipe for loaning me his scar and his ics cxp! I really need to buy a mall friendly primary soon.

• Moderators

Recommend the cxp 😉

Sounds like you all had fun!!!

Well I really enjoyed it. Thanks to Trigger and Prof for their part in organising a great night. Would definitely be up for the next forum private game! Think my k/d ratio on trigger was 1/5 which I'll take especially as he party poppered and oink'd the terminator.

• Supporters

I would like to apologise to any of my team I kept shooting by mistake

one poor sod think I shot him twice or more - but you guys were all great sports

Also if you shot my feathery ar$e or podgy fluffy belly I may not have felt it but think we all played great and fair

Plus we got stuck in without any ego's or win at any cost crap - just pure peew peew peew enjoyment

Marshal's were spot on, my FFR2 was too hot but hey ho their chronoing was bang on

Relaxed and friendly but very experienced and just straight talking down to earth normal players themselves....

Some may say about the breaks between games but gave us a chance for smoke and catch up/pi$$ take etc....

The layout and games were pretty damn good and numbers just right too

Trigger - jeez, I pity the sods playing today who are up against him

(I managed to get him just once compared his slaughtering of me numerous times)

And he said he was just messing about - yeah wise move me staying in today to wash my hair/feathers

• Supporters

He was like bruce willis! Twice he slid past me on his knees shot me in the thighs, hopped up and ran off!!!

He WAS IS Bruce Willis - I'm sure he said yipee kai yay mothf**ker a few times

(anybody who runs TOWARDS the terminator is either very good or stupid - I'd say stupidly good)

878067d1395201368-action-hero-imageuploa

Good night overall. Not a single instance of unsportsmanlike conduct that I could see!

The last game was definitley the best for me. I got Trigger three times to his one and medic-ed him twice... the last for the winning point! The dude is a bit of a ninja that can see in the dark so I will gladly take a 3/1 kd any day. I also shot and medic-ed the pink haired lady at the end.

Unfortunately I only got a chance to put faces to Randymanpipe, Jedi and Proff due to arriving a bit late and rushing to chrono and prep. I think I was speaking to Sitting Duck at one point... Maybe we should have worn name tags :-).

Thanks again Trigger for organising the night and I'll be up for it again anytime.

Proff, top man for organising the pyro, thanks again for that and for saving my ass a few times last night!

Was a god night lads, great to put names to faces etc

Games were good, some great tactics and shots throughout the night.

Certainly somethign worth doing again.

Anyone up for a woodland game in East Sussex in the coming months?

My gf also apologizes for all the people she shot while being a personality, she got me right in the face and I think sacarath a few times too .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.