Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

2 days.

Is everybody still turning up?

This weekend? Damn, I may be too busy putting my tumble dryer lint collection into colour and shade order... however, if all the girls are getting together for a dump pouch bang fest then I ought to make the effort to attend ;)

• Supporters

This weekend? Damn, I may be too busy putting my tumble dryer lint collection into colour and shade order... however, if all the girls are getting together for a dump pouch bang fest then I ought to make the effort to attend ;)

You have to come anyway because you're meant to be treating me to a steak before the game.

Or have you forgotten?

• Head Moderator

You have to come anyway because you're meant to be treating me to a steak before the game.

Or have you forgotten?

True, I will be in my Buffy vampire kit. So which wood did you want steak to be, oak, ash, or yew?

• Head Moderator

Well it was a good film but the early series did have the lovely Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia Chase. Maybe save that theme for our Gothic or All Hallows night game

• Head Moderator

Mate you're really starting to worry me.

Which part? My taste in Buffy characters or the horror inspired night games (have yet to try a zombie experience).

• Supporters

Charisma Carpenter - subject of one of the most unexpected, but much appreciated, Playboy issues ever... :wub:

Ahhh yes....I remember it well. In fact, I'll be in my bunk...

Google is your friend...and she did a rather naughty '50 Shades' straight-to-video last year too.

She really has aged like a fine wine. Albeit with a little help...

• Supporters

One thing I forgot to mention.

If you are thinking about grabbing a few beers before the game its not a good idea.

The mall has a breathalyser on site and if they suspect anyone of having a drink they will use it and anyone who has had a drink is not allowed to play.

Guess none of you would but thought it best I say just in case.

Car park will be open. Usually someone is there from about 6.15. You dont need your name just tell them you are there for the private game.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but can we leave cars there overnight or is that a bad idea? Myself and Jedi are thinking of parking at the hotel overnight but is a bit pricey. If no, I will just pay the hotel overnight parking and move to The Mall's parking in the morning.

• Supporters

Sorry if this has been answered before, but can we leave cars there overnight or is that a bad idea? Myself and Jedi are thinking of parking at the hotel overnight but is a bit pricey. If no, I will just pay the hotel overnight parking and move to The Mall's parking in the morning.

Dont think you can I will try to find out but might not get an answer in time.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.