AFUK Team members and The Mall Reading

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No... Please, no more....

Just not being a wazzock about its suffices......I have had zero issues using my BFG there. Oh and the amount of times I have seen people fail to light those paper pyros they sell is beyond count

• Supporters

But it is fun to drop one from the top of the main stairwell you cant do that with a bfg or chuck them on to the balcony from the concourse.

I know what you mean about the not lighting part though had two on Sunday where the striker had come off and its always the last one in your pouch.

Was anyone there yesterday? Had a great day with a group of eight of us. We were on the green team.

We took the terminator down and had control of him. Though we sent him down the main concourse which probably wasn't the best of uses for him in hindsight.

Great day though and looking forward to our next visit.

Yeah and you also managed to kill your dad lol

Too right, just to be clear, that was during the infected warm up game.

I knew you where going to be in the rough area where I got hit. So I came back for you!

@Esoterick when are you going next?

• Supporters

Too right, just to be clear, that was during the infected warm up game.

I knew you where going to be in the rough area where I got hit. So I came back for you!

@Esoterick when are you going next?

Think theres a bit of miscommunication Eso was there on Saturday night. You played Sunday.

Seems like a lot of you play the weeknight games.

Might have to give it a shot sometime.

Its good fun and usually not as crowded as Sundays.

Plus giving up a Thursday night isn't asking as much as giving up a Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

I am back there on 16th August if anyone is around. TM MP7 and probably some form of AK74, will be wearing a green 6094 plate carrier with a Bolsheviks patch on it.

• Supporters

I am back there on 16th August if anyone is around. TM MP7 and probably some form of AK74, will be wearing a green 6094 plate carrier with a Bolsheviks patch on it.

I am thinking about it. Struggling to be bothered at the moment though, might just jack it in.

I am thinking about it. Struggling to be bothered at the moment though, might just jack it in.

Why 'jack it in', just don't go until it seems like fun again, if years pass then could consider yourself to have quit i suppose. No point limiting yourself with such definitions unless you've got a team of people relying on you, and even then might as well just say 'a break'

Hope you get the buzz back :)

• Supporters

Why 'jack it in', just don't go until it seems like fun again, if years pass then could consider yourself to have quit i suppose. No point limiting yourself with such definitions unless you've got a team of people relying on you, and even then might as well just say 'a break'

Hope you get the buzz back :)

Going to give it another couple of games and see how they go. I enjoy the tinkering and enjoy playing when you get a good group of players. Just dont get many days like that lately.

Might start playing golf again at least that only involves getting annoyed at yourself.

• Supporters

Try a different site. Ironsight down by Andover is pretty good fun.

Going to give it another couple of games and see how they go. I enjoy the tinkering and enjoy playing when you get a good group of players. Just dont get many days like that lately.

Might start playing golf again at least that only involves getting annoyed at yourself.

Set the Saturday nights up bud!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.