AFUK Team members and The Mall Reading

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thursday evening games are great but I cant make it very often because of work and family commitments.

Will be doing another Saturday night private game soon if any of the regular forum members are up for it send me a PM.

At The Mall? I'm up for that. How many people do you normally need?

Dont need any as such there is normally about 20 of us but can probably fit about 10 to 15 players in.

Dont want too many as its good to have fast games with plenty of movement.

Cool. Sent you a PM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Damn... I wish. Gl to yall

Me and a mate are looking at going on a Thursday evening game. It's a fair trek for us. Is it worth it in terms of game time? And average player turn out?

• Supporters

Ah, ok. Well, I'll be back in August hopefully; and getting back in the game :).

• Supporters

Me and a mate are looking at going on a Thursday evening game. It's a fair trek for us. Is it worth it in terms of game time? And average player turn out?

If your travelling a long way a Sunday might be better. But yeah Thursdays are good the mall always gets a good turnout.

• Supporters

Is a sunday shoot worth a 190mile round trip?

Depends. If you're OK with running up and down flights of stairs in the pitch black, getting lost and totally gagglefucked at every corner, doorway and corridor.....then yes. I love it but then I know my way around :)

It's a great site and it IS unique. But it's not for everyone.

No PM received on this one but let me know for the future. I may be going on the 12th but having car issues at the moment... some twat taxi driver ran a red light and smashed my car in Woolwich after leaving Bunker 51 Saturday night. Haven't been in the best of moods since.

• Supporters

No PM received on this one but let me know for the future. I may be going on the 12th but having car issues at the moment... some tw*t taxi driver ran a red light and smashed my car in Woolwich after leaving Bunker 51 Saturday night. Haven't been in the best of moods since.

Sorry mate dont know why I didnt PM you unless I deleted your message by mistake.

To be honest I have dropped the invite to AFUK members because I had enough of not getting replies or people saying to put them down then dropping out. Dont really need players was just offering a few people the chance to explore when its not so packed.

Sorry mate dont know why I didnt PM you unless I deleted your message by mistake.

To be honest I have dropped the invite to AFUK members because I had enough of not getting replies or people saying to put them down then dropping out. Dont really need players was just offering a few people the chance to explore when its not so packed.

How overloaded is the site, 'for it's size' in a typical game?

• Supporters

How overloaded is the site, 'for it's size' in a typical game?

Difficult question really. I wouldnt say they ever have two many players in there as such, its normally about a 100 which is ok as while its cqb its still a big site.

The problem is new players can struggle a bit trying to get around because they dont know the layout and how to play the site to its best. The other problem is if you get a lot of people camping in doorways and corridors it can create a lot of choke points and that can grind the game to a standstill. Its more a problem with players not throwing themselves in and not the site itself. The marshalls are usually quite good a coming up with games to prevent that though and nothing breaks a choke point better than the Terminator.

I love the place but I have a bit of an aggressive play style so it suits me.

Really wish you did! I would have done that instead of Bunker51 on Saturday... it would have spared me some f^*khead wrecking my car.

I'm officially done with Bunker51 after that. Always hated having to drive through south london to get there. Sorry if anyone on here is offended but south london is like another planet.

Really wish you did! I would have done that instead of Bunker51 on Saturday... it would have spared me some f^*khead wrecking my car.

I'm officially done with Bunker51 after that. Always hated having to drive through south london to get there. Sorry if anyone on here is offended but south london is like another planet.

Only 2 more weeks and I get to join that club too. I missed the last game sadly. How was your experience with the wolf armouries ukara application?

Wolf is straight forward. Print off a UKARA form before your first skirmish and have Eric sign the back of it after each skirmish... that way when your 2 months is up they can process your application quicker by having the verified dates on back of it. Follow up with an email to Wolf a week or two after you give in your application if you haven't heard anything from UKARA by then.

Bunker51 is small but can be quite fun at times as its a full on shooting fest. There are some really good regulars and if you need anyone to show you the ropes, Colin and Luvern are your go to people. Sadly I won't be going back after my car accident unless its in someone else's car and they are driving but you can tell Colin and Luvern I sent you to them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.