WIN WE P226

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Giving a pistol away on my YouTube channel, you'll need Facebook to take part in the competition though.

Details here:
https://www.facebook.com/Bullet4MyEnemyYouTube/photos/a.459349840807125.1073741828.434223969986379/831755896899849/?type=1&theater

Ed, Do I have to share it publicly for it to work/you see I've shared it? No one ony my Facebook knows I airsoft or have anything to do with it, or that it even exists for that matter. I try and keep it that way lol. If I were to share it with the only person able to view it being me, would that still be eligible ?

• Supporters

Hmm, I understand your dilemma but unfortunately not.

Basically to draw the winner I'm going to run a random number generator, with a limit set for the number of shares the post has had.

Whatever the generator comes out with, I'll count that many names down the list and then check if that person has also liked the pages listed in the giveaway instructions.

If they have, boom, winner.

If they haven't, I'll repeat the process until someone ticks all the boxes.

If you share something privately, it won't show for me so I can't count it.

Tell you what, if you add me as a friend and find a way to set some custom privacy settings so it shows on your wall but only me and you can see it, that ought to work?

When you share the post, select custom from the drop down menu of options. Top box allows you to only share it with certain people who you tagged and only they can then see it.

Noticed there was a guy who had shared the post like 6 times, what will happened regards to the numbers thing there? When you click view shares his name comes up 6 times in a row lol

• Supporters

Not much l can do really.

Apart from suggest you do the same lol.

• Supporters

Ed, when I shared the post, I think it was set to friends only... There was no public option... Can you see it, or could I friend you?

• Supporters

PM me your name lRL or l won't have any idea who to search for lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.