Which Pistol should i buy

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which Pistol should I buy?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pistol should I buy?

• tm meu http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=267_314_426&products_id=4325
    • We Glock http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=7304

• Supporters

I like the WE Glock; one thing you could do is get a TM, and then buy WE mags for it; I know some people on here have. WE guns are usually clones of TM guns, so the mags should fit. But then again, most TM pistols don't have metal slides, which I like on my WE G17.

I have the TM glock 18c running on we mags with green gas. We mags seem to be better than the TM ones. Looser fit which seems to aid "blowouts" as I call them!

Guest RektnNekt

I've also got a TM G18C, and use a 50 round WE mag with it. Works really well.

I'd suggest getting a TM glock - I was going to get a WE one, but the TM one is built better and has the real Glock markings which just make it feel nicer and more authentic (at least, in terms of the G18C).

Also, the TM won't use as much gas because the slide is polymer and lighter than a metal one. However, if you really want a metal one, then the slides are easily replaceable. The glocks are really easy to take apart and put back together, if needed. I managed to disassemble and reassemble it without problems, despite never doing something like that before. I suspect the G17 would be even easier, as it doesn't have the full auto function like the G18C.

Just in case you're interested, here is a link to the TM G17. I noticed they were out of stock on ZeroOne. This is probably the lowest price you can find.

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/glock-17-pistol-gbb-tokyo-marui?filter_name=g17

The TM is a much higher quality product. It lacks the metal slide and kick but you get to deal with all the Weisms (paint stripping off, pot metal components that break and leaky mags with a lot of maintenance etc).

So given just those two choices I would get the TM, I value working over kick power and metallic and its likely got a better hop unit and accuracy.

But given other options I personally went KWA because you get a better quality metal gun than with a We, its a lot more accurate and the hop actually works (unlike in my We P228!).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.