Ehobby Asia?

RILiON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From a google search for airsoft I'm the uk ehobby Asia pop up a lot and they have real competitive prices in usd. Says they deliver to uk and seem like a good quality sight with PayPal only payment. Does anyone have any experience with them??

• Supporters

Bought a few things from them. Standard HK "slow boat from China" postage though. They have a lot of stuff that nobody else seems to carry too.

• Supporters

Yeah I noticed that. Delivery doesn't bother me too much at those prices, cheers

You could also look at RSOV.com If the items you want are small/light you can get express air mail for very little extra.

I ordered some MP7 mags on the Friday, turned up Monday! How cool was that? Sometimes you get the option for express delivery which is worth considering, I also ordered some G18C parts yesterday and opted for the standard delivery. They reckon upto 20 days so i'll report back when they arrive :)

• Supporters

Will do cheers

Worth looking at the "Places to Buy" forum on here too. Plenty of deal to be had from the site sponsors and reviews from users!

Remember when buying from abroad to account for the potential undeclared fees.

You may get hit with having to pay an additional 20% as VAT, between 2-5 % import fees on high value orders, and up to £13 postage theft from parcelfarce.

I believe the import tax is only applied on orders that will cost into their hundreds, And vat is only demanded If the value of the duty is more than £9 iirc, ( I'm sure someone will correct those if they are wrong.)

Often it's still cheaper than buying from the UK, but it can still make it less of a tempting offer.

Likewise used many times (as too with RSOV). Touch wood/fingers crossed - never been subject to any import fees.

• Supporters

My experience of ordering from HK/Mainland China is that about 1 in 7 of parcels get hit by Customs. But it'll go in rashes, so I tend to forget that it can even happen and then I end up hating Parcelfarce all the more for the bumrapage they add on :angry:

Yeah though, ehobbyasia are fine to deal with. For really cheap prices check out airsoft-club.com and ebairsoft.com too, but their customer services are pretty abysmal, so for eg, if they don't have everything you order in stock, they are quite likely to send you what they do have, keep your money, and not bother to tell you what's happening until you email them to find out wtf.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.