Funniest JBBG Reviews

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

well aren't JBBG just a joke and funny in themselves ? i mean they sell total CRAP at high prices on certain things and pretty much every description they use is utter shite.

Dat clunck do....

Shall we all just ignore the fact that the guy couldnt put the carry handle on the right way either with a picture in front of him or with common sense?

Ok, sorry to point out what we already knew...

How badly did it break?

it was about 6 years ago, so not too fresh in my memory. but all I remember is my dad tried to cock the charging handle back (you have to after every shot) and the charging handle lost tension (i presume because the spring broke) This gun was like 500fps it was absurdly powerful, (main reason i bought it, when i was young i thought > fps = good) and of course putting such a strong spring in a gun made entirely of cheap plastic is a recipe for disaster lol

The reviews for this gun are absolutely classic!
Will
Buy this gun it is worth double what it is selling for i have had it about 8 months it has not jammed once use 0.20 bbs and it shoots dead straight no dip. i payed 60 quid for it and it's now £45 also they have the necessity battery on the website for £6.50 so u could take it to a skirmish. I took it to my local cqb which is semi auto only where it performed very well. Also great range. It does not quite have the fire rate of a pro gun bit it isn't one so I would definitely recommend this to any thinking of getting one as I say not a pro gun but worth what you pay for in my opinion it's as good as a pro gun on semi auto not fully auto
Airsoft gamer
This gun is amazing I bought this like 2 months ago it still works

Sandman
I love this my baby
AirsoftEnthusiast
Awesome has great 360 degree rails awesome build quality JUST LOVE IT you will not be disappointed but be wary it says 2 mags on the box but like it says in description only 1 in there.
matt
this guns is amazing its got great accuaracy and power but the only fault i had was its only come with one magazine but apart from that its amazing :) i would really recomend this gun to anyone and everyone
AND OF COURSE, the classic review left for pretty much EVERY gun on the site...
Tommy
KEEP THIS GUN IN STOCK I JUST HAVE TO GET MONEY PLZ KEEP IN STOCK I ma GET THE MONEY IN 1 WEEK PLZ @JBBG

The most valid shooting test ever.

M50A Sniper Rifle

Sas1
this gun is absolutely amazing i bought mine yesterday and it arrived to day and finished setting it up and adjusted the sight, and its very accurate, i had a tea plate sized target about 10 meters+ away and shot 10 bb's at it and i couldnt believe it all 10 bb's hit the target. this is a must have gun

The most valid shooting test ever.

M50A Sniper Rifle

Sas1

this gun is absolutely amazing i bought mine yesterday and it arrived to day and finished setting it up and adjusted the sight, and its very accurate, i had a tea plate sized target about 10 meters+ away and shot 10 bb's at it and i couldnt believe it all 10 bb's hit the target. this is a must have gun

That gun was the one they guy from American sniper used in real life.

Latest comment:

"Amazing

Put a 11.1V battery in and it will have a better rate of fire than most pro guns. They cost around £15 and honestly they will improved your gun so much"

Who here put that feedback and is cackling mr burns style at the thought of a spotty kids gun imploding eh?? :)

If was I. I put another one on see if you can find it :D

I'll give you a clue it's on a orange M4

i cant tell, all the reviews seem like a comic parody and i'm worried if i read too many reviews i may turn orange or my penis shrink to barely half its reported length.

perhaps the 'project z' one which has as much of a link to zombies as a chance of shooting the reported 100m of the last review...

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/338/ELECTRIC-GUNS/3004/M4-PROJECT-Z-AEG

5-1

I have this and a G&G combat machine and this is twice the gun for 1/3 the price. I took it to a woodland game and was easily out ranging everything else. Range is 80-90meters out the box. I upgraded the hop up and it shoots 100M easily. I would recommend this just get a better battery and a smart charger.

Ohhh sheeeeettt :o

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/338/ELECTRIC-GUNS/3004/M4-PROJECT-Z-AEG

5-1
I have this and a G&G combat machine and this is twice the gun for 1/3 the price. I took it to a woodland game and was easily out ranging everything else. Range is 80-90meters out the box. I upgraded the hop up and it shoots 100M easily. I would recommend this just get a better battery and a smart charger.

That finally answers the question: "which am bestest gnu"...

This one was funny i thought for this gun

|

Had to point this out V

Craig

It was amazing as a secondary gun it had a very long range almost like a sniper its perfect for long range encounters you need to get a proper rifle sight for it though to my fps was clocked at 220 - 211 -212 fps but still long range using a chrono

This one was funny i thought for this gun
|
Had to point this out V
Craig
It was amazing as a secondary gun it had a very long range almost like a sniper its perfect for long range encounters you need to get a proper rifle sight for it though to my fps was clocked at 220 - 211 -212 fps but still long range using a chrono

That might not be too far from the truth actually. I have one of THESE (same basic gun, just a different stock and pistol grip) and it really does have that kind of range. Mine clocks about 220FPS, but gets at least a 40m accurate range. Great buy for under £30 (bought it from another retailer)

5-1

Ohhh sheeeeettt :o

I also wrote this :D

We should all leave fake reviews and guess who make them. That will be a fun game.

I also wrote this :D

We should all leave fake reviews and guess who make them. That will be a fun game.

JAMBO! Some c*nt might actually believe that. Don't do that stuff man!

I will say, I had doubts about its reliability, however, I did start thinking maybe that would......noooo mustn't start thinking that lol. Yep, the games sounds fun BUT in cheap springers like DX115 said to do it for.

*edit*

Very sorry about that bout of stupidity, thanks.

JAMBO! Some c*nt might actually believe that. Don't do that stuff man!

But doing it in cheap springer pistols may be a laugh...

No danger would anyone believe that :D and it's no different to the lies jambwow tells.

I will say, I had doubts about its reliability, however, I did start thinking maybe that would......noooo mustn't start thinking that lol. Yep, the games sounds fun BUT in cheap springers.

*edit*

How will we know who did what where? Posting a link may give the game away haha.

Just have to guess :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.