Funniest JBBG Reviews

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They may indeed largely be a bunch of illiterate kiddies buying stuff and posting their crimes against grammar in the review sections, but I still would not want to post a bullshit review which might make some poor kid spend his or her carefully saved up paper round money on some piece of sh*t because they mistakenly believed a piss take review. Most of the reviews already look like a piss take to anyone who knows about airsoft, the only thing which would differentiate a bogus one from someone on here, would probably be the spelling and grammar being at least correct, even if the content of it was utter bollox. Yes it is amusing, but it might make some unsuspecting buyer think 'well at least this guy isn't a retard who can't spell, so I'll take his word for it'.

That site rips off enough people without our help in doing it, and despite the fact that much of the stuff sold there is indeed fairly cack, there is the odd decent item in amongst it all, so it would actually be more helpful to post something about one of the decent guns, whilst mentioning that most of the other stuff is not worth bothering about. After all, if we're going to be disparaging about the business, then helping the guy sell stuff to gullible people is hardly a smart thing to do. How do we know it isn't some kid's mum or dad reading our bogus recommendation, who knows little about the things, but wants to buy a present? Moreover, if we want people to join us in airsofting, then causing someone to be put off it right at the start, by having bought some piece of crap, is not exactly a cunning plan.

They may indeed largely be a bunch of illiterate kiddies buying stuff and posting their crimes against grammar in the review sections, but I still would not want to post a bullshit review which might make some poor kid spend his or her carefully saved up paper round money on some piece of sh*t because they mistakenly believed a piss take review. Most of the reviews already look like a piss take to anyone who knows about airsoft, the only thing which would differentiate a bogus one from someone on here, would probably be the spelling and grammar being at least correct, even if the content of it was utter bollox. Yes it is amusing, but it might make some unsuspecting buyer think 'well at least this guy isn't a retard who can't spell, so I'll take his word for it'.

That site rips off enough people without our help in doing it, and despite the fact that much of the stuff sold there is indeed fairly cack, there is the odd decent item in amongst it all, so it would actually be more helpful to post something about one of the decent guns, whilst mentioning that most of the other stuff is not worth bothering about. After all, if we're going to be disparaging about the business, then helping the guy sell stuff to gullible people is hardly a smart thing to do. How do we know it isn't some kid's mum or dad reading our bogus recommendation, who knows little about the things, but wants to buy a present? Moreover, if we want people to join us in airsofting, then causing someone to be put off it right at the start, by having bought some piece of crap, is not exactly a cunning plan.

I 100% agree with Chock here. I think we should NOT do anything like this.

As the first post in this thread says, this is for taking the mic out of genuine reviews. DO NOT CREATE FALSE REVIEWS! IT COULD CAUSE CUSTOMERS WHO GENUINELY WANT A GOOD GUN TO BUY A PIECE OF CRAP THAT WON'T PERFORM AS INTENDED!

I don't think anyone needs to feel too guilt-stricken if they do post the odd mickey take review of course, since if any buyer just goes off one review, there's no denying that they are being a bit foolish (caveat emptor and all that bollox) but I'm sure we'd all agree that helping that geezer sell sh*t guns that will self destruct in a matter of weeks is a probably not a great service to mankind lol :)

I'm tempted to put something on there like this:

This gun are awesum, i killed three peepel with it when i robed a bank, but the poleece let me walk rite passed them with it becoze it was briyte oraynge, so they did not now it wus me wot dun them kilingz. thank yuo just beebee gunz,

Wenz it bak in stoc?

It will not be back in stock because it's so powerful that you need a firearms certificate for it. All the ones that were for sale on the site were commandeered and have now been sent to Afghanistan for the army to use because it is so awesomely powerful. You can also see it being used in the movie Zero Dark Thirty, because it was the same gun that they used to kill Osama Bin Laden in real life, and they wanted that film to be totally authentic, the only difference is that they had to paint them to look like real guns because the soldiers didn't want to give their positions away with a gun that was so bright that you could see it from space. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.