Russe11

Webley!!!!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Now someone just needs to make a Mauser Gewehr 1898 then I'll don a trench coat & fedora before relieving everyone of their Lee enfields...

(Wind that shakes the barley)

It's made by ASGK, it's CO2 and has only just arrived in Taiwan. May have to wait a bit.

i bought a dan wesson 4 inch as there wasnt a webley!

Must buy!

I'm surprised it took so long for them to make one

CO2, sods law it will probably be too hot for a skirmish revolver then?

I have a CO2 pistol that only kicks out 280fps so i can't see why it can't be made at skirmish levels, all down to the designers so fingers crossed.

Right. It's NOT made by ASGK as there is no such manufacturer. ASGK is a trade organisation for airsoft manufacturers.

Also it's being priced at £199 and is due in the UK at the beginning of November https://www.facebook.com/WebleyandScott

Sorry to kill the buzz but it's a 177. steel pellet air pistol according to that article... I'm still getting one since I collect those too.

Heres hoping they go the route of dan wesson and produce an airsoft one too.

Sorry to kill the buzz but it's a 177. steel pellet air pistol according to that article... I'm still getting one since I collect those too.

Heres hoping they go the route of dan wesson and produce an airsoft one too.

feeling quite gutted now

So am I mate. At least it's a step in the right direction...

Hopes dashed . . . . since its being made for Webley I doubt they 'll do an airsoft version tbh. And why 4.5mm bb? At least they could have made it fire normal pellets through a rifled barrel for decent accuracy (yes I miss my old Brocock revolvers lol). *sigh*

i wonder if you could convert it to 6mm and use the Dan Wesson cartridges?

would need a barrel conversion and it fires at <3J so would be pretty hot if so.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility, is it? I'm not familiar with the Dan wesson platform but I am aware of "power down shells". Could these not be utilised in conjuction with a barrel conversion by a tech/machinist? Thought I'm unaware if that is bordering on being illegal due to our firearm laws :huh:

hmm tricky one on the legal question, it's already a RIF so you're not changing anything there, i can't see where it would be any different to any other barrel change on an airsoft gun but i'm no expert on the law

Meh. Fugly things anyway.

And that from a person that likes P90s

Its not impossible, I just doubt Webley would do it as airsoft isn't really their market. Nice if they did though.

Fingers crossed an airsoft manufacturer somewhere in Taiwan or HK will cotton on to this and make an airsoft version... If moulds are already in existence then it won't be too long before it happens.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.