And this is why you should always wear a mask....

Lozart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

NOT for the squeamish by the way.

• Supporters

I'm amazed he only noticed he still had a BB IN HIS FACE two days later!

• Supporters

Think that must be the first YouTube video I've deliberately not switched to HD.

The bit I love is where the uploader has put "Masks are for fags" in the comments. What an absolute genius.

I quite often play against people with 500fps bolt action guns, all it takes is one idiot and the right circumstances and this can happen in the UK very, very easily.

I've had one stuck in the bridge of my nose in the past, guy with a two tone boltie, oblivious to his surrounding's fired through me at about 10ft. It hurts, ALOT. Hence why i always wear a lower face mask nowadays.

• Supporters

A bloke called Pocket, regular @Skirmish, told me he'd had that happen, but with a few BB's in the hole. I don't mind the prospect of one stuck in my face, so long as it's not through the thinner skin near my eyes, but several? Fcuk right off! That said though, I don't want to lower FPS limits - in fact I find 350 an imposition compared to 368. But yeah, masks are the way forward.

And thats why we don't play with an FPS over 328! I wonder what kind of FPS was needed to hide that in his face for 2 days

Even my pistol runs over 330!

Looks nasty.

well the site i go to, is 350 for AEGs but they allow a little bit more for regular that they know are sensible. like i only fire on single shot, going for a DM sort of game play. when people spray on full auto in close proximity with like 380-400 FPS is when people get hurt.

Archived