knuckle up mofos - my loadout

Black Death

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

oh sh!t what have i started?

in all fairness though, can anyone believe that we could have mistaken him for anybody else? That we'd just stand there like lost sheep while someone who was obviously on the opposite team trundled over and shot us, unless we had reason to think he was no threat? Utter bollocks!

• Supporters

So was it Tris? I'm surprised, Tris seems like a fair guy. I was going to put my money on it being Spicer, what with his previous visit to skirmish and his lack of sportsmanship caught on camera by Coldy, and exposed on YouTube, names and all.

But yeah, fair play to Adam we probably ought to stop leading away from BD's loadout thread... I'll talk to you about it on Saturday, Ian. Unless we both forget... Which is probably highly likely lol.

bringing the thread back on topic......

should look at maybe adding a hydration pack, they are a handy to have just because you dont have to fuck about with a water bottle in a pouch its just always on your back.

I have considered a hydro pack. Will see how I get on without it at first. I usually drink water all day and tend to drink at about a liter every other hour or every hour if doing sports . Prefer this way then small sips over long periods

• Supporters

Source make bladders that're the same size as a 1L water bottle (because they're 1L, imagine that?), so you've got the convenience of just twisting a valve to drink without the surface area coverage of a 2/3L hydration carrier. People generally buy them in a set with a Tac Tailor 'joey' pouch but I'd imagine they only come in Coyote and MC. Could easily buy the bladder and stick it in any black GP pouch of choice though; just refill from a larger botttle in the safe zone whenever necessary.

• Supporters

Hey Black Death, pretty sweet looking set up you have there. Just one thing sprang to mind having played at The Malls in Reading last week is how the f*ck you would fit down some of the back corridors! Not a lot of room for someone of your....girth!

If you should decide you need a bit more load capacity, the MilTec Modular System vest is all mesh and breathes really well (I sweat like a pig on heat too).

• Supporters

Re the holster for the hand cannon of doom - these: http://www.military1st.co.uk/16145102-mil-tec-adjustable-leg-holster-cordura-black.html are open ended so the barrel can just stick out the bottom. Cheap too so might be worth considering.

• 4 weeks later...

I am now the proud owner of a TM scar heavy! Had to get a UK shop to order it in via china but worth the hassle

Also have found a USA based company to do me a ragin bull full sleeve holster. Not a bad week really

Oh and went to the annual 6 man competition at billericay on Saturday and my team got 4th out of 12. Just out of the awards but will do better next year.

• Supporters

Good man yourself!

Be aware that you'll almost certainly get hit for VAT and the £8 flat rate handling fee by customs for goods coming from the USA in a commercial looking package.

Uk shop paid the fees of course so for me as the buyer it was like buying from uk shop as they themselves imported it

• Supporters

I mean for the holster from USA. Is that being imported by a UK shop too?

A wee pic from Saturday. It's a scar heavy but not my TM. I borrowed my mates Dboys which had a few mods and was running at 0.99j. The Marshall's tested it and it was consistently between 98-99 and never once hit a full 1joule. Even after a good 50 bbs it never went over. The range was super impressive as well but I did a running dive with it and the connector came loose inside so I then moved onto my mates G&G m4 which was also very nice to shoot

post-5169-0-68268000-1374012518_thumb.jpg

I forgot how sexy the SCAR is....

I might have to go and get a GBBR scar now.

• 5 months later...

whoop whoop...seems I must have been a good boy this year so santa bought me some goodies. Actually...that's not true. Santa does not exist and in fact I was given a barrage of goodies by a brunette with big tits.

I already had the TM SCAR H so rather than go down the "lets go out and buy a second, third, and fourth gun" route, I thought I'd pump some cash into this one instead.

Firstly, I got the VFC EGLM. Tried the ARES one in a shop and it wouldn't go on for love nor money. Was told of a mod I could do to the SCAR involving cutting a piece away but that didn't make any sense chopping up a £600 gun to fit a £200 launcher. It would be like cutting off your ankles because your trousers are too long. Ok, so that's a very drastic example but you get my drift. I only really play CQB so the launcher with 120round SHS grenades will be very useful. Heavy but not for show only.

Next up was the rail extension by Nitro Vo. I've not seen one of these on any UK gun/forum. They are very ugly but I like that about it. The angled end makes the gun look very aggressive and modern at the same time. The rail ext allows me to use a longer style hold on the gun. Plus I am now able to mount things ahead of where my hands go. Also, ive always thought the SCAR EGLM looks odd because its longer then the ris. Just looks weird to me. Now the rail/ris is further it looks a lot nicer as far as I'm concerned.

Next up .... VFC PEQ-15.... gotta have that laser lol

Finally a NIGHT EVO slanted button tactical torch. The beauty of these torches in the in the button and the fact they mount flat to the ris without any sort of bracket.

Overall the gun looks very front heavy but very modern. It does indeed weigh a tonne but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I wouldn't recommend this setup to anyone else...but its perfect for moi

DSC00072.jpg

1501594_10152148549584680_601591763_o.jp

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

• Supporters

That is one badass looking ugg boot, my friend!

Your face in the pic :) "...imagines gun" :lol:

Santa does not exist and in fact I was given a barrage of goodies by a brunette with big tits.

Lies!! I will however accept that Santa may have employed the brunette to help out. You should check whether she's any good at filling stockings to be sure :D

• Supporters

Hmmmm... maybe Santa is a brunette with big tits...?

• 4 months later...

Woah.... This thread needs a serious update

Latest thing I've gotten is a genuine oakley carabiner in red to go only oshiboom. It's a lot easier to pull the pin (especially when using gloves or when in a hurry) and you are a lot less likely to lose the pin this way also.

E94C9BD6-5D98-46EB-A756-B240B3FBF293.jpg

35DAFAF6-5C73-4A8A-9395-5510EB37B282.jpg

A lot more to come update wise when I get a chance

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so heres how my loadout is looking these days. Theres no great change as such but this is a pic or two with it all together so you can see how it all ties in.

The tshirt is interchangeable as far as the loadout is concerned. I have about 8 black/red tshirts which I pick up as cheap as poss from ebay ort primark under a tenner. This one in the pic is one of my favs as its the HYDRA insignia (captain America villain organisation). I like playing the bad guy so couldn't resist buying this when I saw it.

FEC7EFAA-BC30-4A1E-AA7E-54A49BC8DF9E.jpg

36AA62CE-938F-4E00-AA96-1DD40E8046CA.jpg

Recently invested in radio gear. It had to be done after half my team lost they're voices shouting across the field at a skirmish lol. I got a wireless PTT set which is deffo my most favourite part of the comms setup. its very sleek but best of all because its placed where my left thumb is on the ris so my hand done not leave the gun or even change position when I need to PTT. The slim line earpiece is very comfortable indeed as it has no hard parts but best of all it has no boom mic as its works on sound conduction through your jaw up into your ear. Between the two it looks like you don't even have comms so people kept thinking I was talking to myself last time I used them.

bit disappointed with the range on my radio and also the viper pouch which h broke after an hours use. Otherwise super happy with my comms. Just needs a better radio and pouch.

0822F30C-6C32-4FCA-8F1B-67D2845C1627.jpg

24651A92-C992-4F2C-8FF7-A87A9A87E1F7.jpg

0B3DD2BB-4AF8-4806-91B3-35A4355F4BFC.jpg

• Supporters

I've tried those wireless PTT's - looks like it will be excellent but the 2 that have arrived from an HK fleabayer didn't work! Need to get my money back and order from airsoft peak.

Looking badder than bad, as usual, BD!

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmmm more oakley goodness....

Being that it's my birthday on Weds, my mrs obviously had to get me something airsoft related. She knows I've been after a set of oakley gascans Ducati limited editions since forever but have never bought them due to the rediculous price tag £300 second hand and up to £500 new when standard edition are only £120). I already have a set of polished black gascans but I bought them on holiday in America when my mrs was pregnant with my first born so I don't want to airsoft them and rough them up. My mrs got very lucky on a pair belonging to an absolute oakley whore who had them tucked away in his collection but now wanted rid so they are literally as new as it gets.

Gascans are not really sports frames as such (in the same way as say the jawbone frames are) but they do share some sports features like being curved/wrapped, tight to head and of course ballistic/shatterproof to a higher standard than the usual airsoft goggles. I prefer these to the more sportier range as they have that more professional look which oddly I'm trying to avoid. Given the chance between looking like a tour de france cyclist and arnie as the terminator I choose arnie lol. Might sound odd but I'm trying NOT to look 'operator'.

Those who know me or skirmish with me will immediately notice the frames are black and red (Ducati motorbike race red) which is a theme throughy entire loadout. These frames actually complete the loadout now so when I get a chance I will get a few pics up or even a short vid if poss. With guns and gear out the way, until the new TM BREACHER arrives I will focus on getting a decent holdall to transport all my gear (most probably the OAKLEY HOT TUB bag)

254110AD-7D0D-40F1-832C-101CB1C6B0DB.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.